Chapter-45

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

After some 10 mins the tea was done and Nandini came back with 2 cups on the couch where Manik was already waiting for her with the movie paused. She handed him his cup and he thanked her. She took her sip and Manik plugged in the movie.

For 10 mins or so, they were watching the movie along with sipping their tea and laughing at funny moments. Approx 10 mins their tea got over so keeping the cup at the small table in front of them, Nandini came extremely close to Manik, in his arms.

They were watching movie but suddenly Nandini started looking at Manik after every second or so. Finally that grabbed Manik's attention and now their faces were extremely close to each other. Just what she wanted. She bought herself a bit up and took his lower lips for a soft and soulful kiss.

She sucked his lips for some 5 times and gave Manik the access to her upper lips. Breaking the small yet peaceful kiss, the concentrated on the movie again. Manik kissed her head in btwn and Nandini caressed his chest being in his arms.

25 mins post tea, down the movie, Manik picked up his phone and started looking at the food delivery app, while Nandini was watching movie along with looking at what he was doing. She saw him going to the Pizza Hut option and now she knew that he is ordering pizza.

She concentrated back on the movie and Manik had a good look to the options he had. After placing a nice order, he looked back at the tv and was laughing. 40 mins post order and the bell rang. This time Manik opted to get up, so gently cmg out of her embrace, he picked up his wallet and went to attend the door.

Paying the bill and taking his order, he directly came to Nandini after closing the door and open the box. Jumping on freshly baked and hot pizza they started eating that and enjoying this whole planned yet unplanned atmosphere. The time went on passing and they were tired of sitting yet not enough with the movie craze.

Just like the whole day, the plugged into 4th movie, Chennai express, ordered food, had some cosy moments and funny too and finally it was the end of the day. With a partially numb body, they came on bed and slept hugging each other.

Next morning, both Manan got up on time, Manik freshen up and left for his workout while Nandini took a nice bath and came in the kitchen. At first she started preparing for lunch as she will be heading directly to office from here.

Well for now she was in one of Manik's white shirt which had dark black buttons, popping up and showing as a design to the shirt. Her sleeves folded and an apron too on her. Once the lunch was done, she looked at the time and this was the mostly she leaves her house to come to Manik's place.

So it was like she was on time if not considering it early. She started with breakfast preparation and that was done too. Manik came back early too, cutting up his workout time for today. When he entered in, as usual he saw Nandini's back but along with that he saw.

His shirt being lucky to stay on her body, reaching just a few inches above her knees, her fair, thin, waxed legs and her bare feet. Her long, semi dry, untangled hair. He smiled at her and just than Nandini turned around to be scared of his sudden presence. She palmed her chest in fear and than relaxed and said.

Nan-aap aise bhoot ki tarha aana kab band karenge?

Ma-bhoot darwaze se nhi aate Nandini.