Chapter-85

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Nandini punched him very hard, so much that his corner of the lips started bleeding, Manik's head turned sideways due to the punch and he felt immense pain on his jaw.

He couldn't believe that she actually did that, hos head snapped at her to see a devasted numb Nandini, his jaw clenched and in next moment, he fisted her hair and pulled it back. Nandini immediately held his wrist to stop him coz he was hurting her. Manik came close to her and said with gritted teeth.

Ma-stay in your limit Nandini..........aap ni aukad mat bhulo....... Mat bhulo that you were just my fling and my p.a. nothing more nothing less.

Nandini's years were flowing badly. Her head was paining coz of his hold on her hair and her heart was bleeding coz of his words. Nandini couldn't believe that this was happening with her, with them. Saying things, Manik left her with a jerk and was leaving when Nandini held his wrist and stopped him. Manik looked at her and heard her saying.

Nan-Manik..........why are you behaving like this......... please tell me what's wrong......... you are not like this.

Ma-its your mistake Nandini that you couldn't recognise me...........mei aisa hi ho and I think I haven't done nothing wrong........ kyuki agar meine enjoy kiya hai toh tumne bhi enjoy kiya hai.......so now back off kyuki I am bored of you.

Saying that he jerked her hold and came back to his place and on his laptop, while Nandini was a crying mess on getting to know the hard reality. All that things that were happening since the day Manik left from her home, without eating, since that day things are not normal btwn them.

Her legs started paining with all the pressure her body was taking and she sat down. Just than her gaze fell on the diary which had Manik's schedule for the day, she realised that this is the job. She got up wiping her tears and taking the diary, she came to her usual place where she stands always but this time placed the diary in front of him and seeing that, Manik looked up at her, having his attention, Nandini spoke.

Nan- since things are not the way we had...... I cannot continue with this job..........here is your schedule for the day.........rest is.........all the best.

While saying that, Nandini's tears flowed again and she looked at Manik with a hope that he will stop her. Manik looked at her for a brief moment and than spoke.

Ma-what do you think is this?

His voice was calm and his body was relaxed completely on his chair, while Nandini frowned and Manik continued.

Ma-this is my office Nandini.........local train nhi hai jo tum tumhari marzi se aaogi aur nhi aaogi.........if you really wish to resign........give me a proper, written resignation letter and than you are free to leave.

Saying that he picked up her diary and threw at her. It hit her throat but thankfully nowhere else. Nandini turned to go and write a resignation letter, when she was stopped by him.

Ma-this is office Nandini........yahan k kuch etiquettes hote hai.........follow that otherwise I won't mind writing black points in your CV and than rest is the history.