Chapter-19

Avoid mistakes if any.

P.s:- comments lots and I will post the next update asap.......but it shouldn't include update soon and all. Comments related to chp only. No offence.

Flash back continues.

Early morning, Manik stirred in his sleep. He moved and moved and soon realised that there was a hurdle beside him. He opened his eyes and at first hissed due to the terrible pain in his head.

He palmed his forehead and slowly slowly opened his eyes to adjust the light. His movements woke up Nandini. Just when she opened her eyes, Manik saw her, sleeping beside him.

He neither panicked nor blushed as it was quiet a normal thing for him. Not that he was used to having girls beside him usually but the bond and purity btwn them didn't made their closeness to be negative or awkward.

Nandini moved away once he woke up and soon Manik realised that he was not at all well. He tried to sit but couldn't, his body pained, he felt nuisances, his head was paining, he felt as if he had fever, he felt dizzy, he felt that he has no strength left in his body. He couldn't fold his palms and feel the grip. Seeing him trying to sit, Nandini came beside him and unintentionally placed her palm on his covered chest and then said.

Nan-sir aap thik hai na?

Manik closed his eyes and just bobbed his head even though when he was not feeling well. Looking at his condition she said.

Nan-aap k sir mei dard kr rha hai?

Ma-hhhmm.......but worst than that I feel nuisances and I don't want to puke.

Hearing him she said.

Nan-aacha!

Then without a word she left the room and came back soon with a glass of chilled water along with ice in it. Sitting beside his thigh, maintaining a distance, she said forwading the glass.

Nan-yeh thanda pani pijiye........sip sip kr k.

On hearing her, he opened his eyes and tired to sit but due to having no strength and grip he couldn't get up on his own and that is why Nandini placed the glass on the night stand and helped him to sit.

She stuffed pillows at his back and the offered the glass again. Manik placed his palm on it but didn't take it as he still doubted on his grip. He tried this thrice but couldn't hold the glass, that is why Nandini reduced the distance btwn them and placed the glass on his lips.

She made him sip the water and Manik had it from her hand. The first sip of water made him realise that how bad his throat and lips were dry. The cold water did make him feel better. He had the whole glass of water from Nandini's hand and the nuisance feeling was gone.

He felt better but just with that puking thing, rest was the same. Once he was done, Nandini left and soon bought a glass of lime water for him. She made him drink that too and that helped in reducing his pain and energised him 1 %.

Now Manik could completely open his eyes and then he looked at the surroundings. He realised a new day has started. He recalled and realised that the last thing he remembers is the hotel meeting. He looked at Nandini and as if understanding his thoughts she said.