Chapter-90

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Sitting extremely close to her, Manik engulfed her in his arms coz he almost felt as if he have lost her for forever. Nandini was too much startled by his hug but soon she realised that she missed him too. She realised this too that she fainted and for a moment even she thought that if things would gone far than this, anything could have happened.

All the negative feelings and than this feeling is missing him, seeing him after so many days, made her emotionally weak. She closed her eyes and immediately hugged him tight. Tears flowed from her eyes silently while Manik breathed in hair on feeling her strong touch on him.

They both were bathing in each other's warmth after 3 days of distance and this feeling couldn't be expressed in words. They were overwhelmed yet weak in emotions. They felt satisfied yet they were unsatisfied to move away. They could smell each other's fragrance and it felt very much new yet old and beautiful.

Hugging each other, their body was getting happily warm and the raging heartbeats were getting normal. Manik pulled her more to him and Nandini's hands moved at his back, a little more touching him and more strongly. She inhaled on his ear. They were very much relaxing when suddenly his bitter words echoed in her mind.

Suddenly the bad memories snatched away the peace they had before and unwillingly, Nandinj pushed him back breaking the hug. Manik was moved for a moment with the sudden push and saw her stealing her gaze from him. Moving her hair strands behind her ear, she asked.

Nan-Manik.........tum idhar kya kr rhe ho?

For a min he went blank hearing her, he kept blinking at her while she avoided looking in his eyes and kept moving her hair behind her ear as they were falling again and again. Not seeing much of things coming from her, Manik came out of his reverie and said trying to control himself.

Ma-you fainted........I hope you remember that.

His tone was stern a bit and both felt it. Nandini still avoided looking at him and kept quiet for 2 mins and than said looking down.

Nan-you should go Manik.........your punishme.........punishment is still on going.........so let's not cheat.

Manik couldn't believe she was actually saying that to him, in that bad state and all the anger in him came up. Not coz she was stubborn for punishment but coz she was pushing him away when it was his time to take care of her. He got up with a jerk and spoke, keeping a check on his loud and harsh tone.

Ma-shut up.........look at yourself........you can't even move and want me to leave you alone.........for what? So that you can faint again and we meet in hospital.

Nandini looked at him when he was kind off yelling at her and frowned. While Manik was huffing like a bull. She kept looking at him for a brief moment and than said to keep up her stand.

Nan-kuch nhi hoga muje.........I'll take care of myself.

Ma-haan off course..........dekha meine kaise khayal rakh rhi ho khud ka.

Manik than looked away and tried to calm himself and than said turning back to her.

Ma-now listen.........be on the bed and I'll be outside.........you don't want to see me fine........but I am not going today.