Chapter-53

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading,

Nandini bought her self to Bandra Linking Road which had both street shopping as well as showrooms. So first thing she did was to go for street shopping. Looking at a variety of choices offer to her, from footwear to jewellery, bags and tee, salwar kameez to western wear.

She started shopping, mostly buying footwear and jewellery along with bargaining. A good 2 and half hours and she didn't realise that but she had like almost seen the street side and now food was calling her. She had Burger King kfc and Mac Donald's in option and she wished to eat some hot fries too and that's why she opted for mac Donald's.

Buying a meal for herself, Nandini came at the table of 2 and started eating her food and that is when Manik called up unaware of her shopping spree. Which munching on her fries, she picked up the call.

Nan-hello.

He was about to reply but hearing so much of ruckus at her back he asked coz his office environment is never like this and it's been a long time Nandini haven't called him for something related to work.

Ma-kaha ho tum?

Nan-I am at Bandra's Mac Donald's........I came for shopping as I had nothing to do at the office today.

Ma-aacha..........so what did you shop?

Nan-I bought sandals for me and some long earring and big rings too.........and now I'll buy some more footwear and some clothes for myself.

Hearing all that Manik asked.

Ma-aur mere liye? Mere liye kuch nhi liya.

Well that area is famous for ladies and girls shopping. All you get is belts and hats which Manik won't use which is why she said not feeling guilty at all.

Nan-Manik it's a girls market.........plus you won't wear street side things.

Ma-haan but tum pyaar se lati toh mei maana nhi krta.

Well Manik was just teasing her. If he did receive a gift than he would be happy but he is not upset on receiving nothing and hearing him now Nandini realised that he might be hurt and she needed to cover it up and was thinking when an idea clicked her. She immediately replied with a hope that this might do some damage control.

Nan-arey aap k liye hai na..........yeh sab jo hai woh aap k liye toh hai.

Manik was confused and imagined him to wear long earrings and heels on his office suit and he looked bad. He asked to confirm.

Ma-all that for me?

Nan-haaaannnn..........mei yeh sab aap k liye hi pehungi na...........toh hovi na saari chiz aap k liye.

Understanding his words he said.

Ma-haan aacha! Like that.

Nan-hhmm hhmm.

She replied while munching on her fries and than they talked a little. Once Nandini was done eating, that is when she ended the call too and when she was leaving that Mac Donald's restaurant, that is when she heard people talking about one thing only and that is that government has imposed a day lockdown in the whole country.