Chapter-46

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Ma-NANDINIIIIIIIII..........

Manik tried covering his full head but was not successful which is why he looked down to see his accident himself but soon her heard a long honk that came from his car and once they were in the mid of the trucks, he saw that they smoothly passed from btwn the trucks.

He was breathing badly uneven and looked at Nandini who was all calm and composed. Trying to breathe normal he said.

Ma-okay enough of this madness Nandini........ stop the car.

But Nandini turned deaf ears and soon he found themselves to be nearing to marine drive. A swift turn and Manik landed on Nandini and than after 2 mins the jerk stopped with a jerk at the side of the road.

Finally the car stopped and Manik tried to relax himself and was trying to believe that he is safe and alive. He pressed his palm on his chest in fear and after 2 mins he looked at Nandini, who was looking back at hum with a smile and completely relaxed. He looked at her and said.

Ma-aise gadi kaun chalata hai?

Nan-Nandini murthy.

Saying that she patted her back all by herself and than Manik said.

Ma-gadi chalani aati thi toh muje pehle kyu nhi bataya!

Nan-aap ne pucha nhi........meine bataya nhi.

Manik rolled at her sarcastic replies and still tired to catch his breathes. Again a 2 mins silence and than Nandini said.

Nan-dadi k guzar jaane k baad dadaji bahut upset rehte the........and ussi low feelings ki wajha se his health started spoiling and suddenly one day he got badly ill........hume laga heart attack hai.........that time ghar pe koi aisa nhi tha who knew driving........that was the time I felt helpless badly helpless........bahut gussa aa rha tha apne aap pe........but situation was needed to control.........luckily one of the chefs knew driving and he took us to the hospital..........thankfully it was not any attack of soo.........just his pressure shot up........after a week of his recovery........I asked him to teach me driving and he gave in........our driving lessons became a part of his distraction........he got diverted and started getting healthy......... iss k baad we had too many races.........isliye muje rash driving bhi aati hai........i practiced rash driving purposely........so that god forbid....... In case of emergency.........with anybody........we can save time and life too.

Hearing her entire thing calmly, Manik simply blinked his eyes but than Nandini asked.

Nan-par aap! Muje nhi pata tha that Mr Manik Malhotra is scared of speed.........I thought you will say bring it on.

Ma-jis ko pata na ho k bazu wale ko driving aati hai........woh suddenly itni rash driving kare toh kisi ki bhi jaan nikal jaye.

Nan-don't tell me you didn't understand that I know driving by my speed.

Ma-nhi realise hova na...........you speeded up so suddenly that I got scared and my mind couldn't work.