Chapter-16

Avoid mistakes if any.

Nandini got up to give a reply to aaliya. She came close to her and said.

Nan-off course I will call Manik sir as sir........if i was not his employee than i would have called him Manik or Mr Manik.........understood.

Hearing his name from her, Manik smiled coz his name sounded beautiful from her. He kept smiling while Aaliya said.

Aa-so

But this time Manik cut her off.

Ma-enough.......stop fighting in my office.

Even though he said that, he was not screaming or talking rudely. Both the girls looked at him and heard him saying.

Ma-Aaliya........Nandini is right.

Nandini was so relaxed on hearing this, while Manik further said.

Ma-she is my p.a not a peon........she have called for the coffee........come here and wait for it........don't fight with her.

Now that Manik said her, Aaliya had no other option than to come back to the group, while Manan looked at each other. Nandini blinked a thank you to him and sat back in her place.

Nandini was happy coz Manik didn't behave partially, he said what was right. This was the moment when she fell in love with him. While Manik was happy hearing her name from him and this was the moment when he realised that he needs her in his life, for forever.

Nandini resumed her work, while Fab5 were having their time. The peon entered with coffee and snacks, served them, Manik thanked him and the peon left with a smile. Living with Nandini, Manik have learnt to be more polite than before.

Nandini taught him that just by passing a smile to the employees, makes their day. A smile is free and won't cost him but his gentle behaviour will enhance interest in the employees and they will work with all their heart, in return company is going to get benefit.

Minor changes were seen by employees too post Nandini's entry in Manik's life. They didn't think abt them loving each other but yes looking at them, they could say that they are good friends and co-workers.

Manik have never been this satisfied and happy in his career life and they were happy with Manik too. Anyways, everybody did their work and fab4 left the office.

Flash back over.

Nandini came back to reality and looked at aaliya who was still giving dead glares to her. Nandini was any which ways not affected by her and today toh she have a lot of amount of pain in her heart to ponder upon anything else than this.

Nandini tried concentrating a lot on her work but couldn't as aaliya was getting close to Manik inspite of him pushing her away. Manik looked at her from the corner of his eyes to notice that Nandini was getting affected by aaliya's closeness.

He realised that jealousy too helps in love matters and that is why now he started giving attention to aaliya. Sudden change in him, surprised everybody. Even aaliya but then she chucked that and came close to Manik.

Nandini was getting hurt a lot seeing him this close to another girl but she can't do anything, she tried to distract herself a lot but as she looked away, Manik started talking loudly to grab her attention.