Chapter-44

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Manan completed their breakfast after planning the day. All the used crockery was kept in the sink as the maid will clean it. Manik took hold of Nandini and came on the couch. They stared looking out for some good movies and listed out.

Planning and talking abt all the things, they finalised that they can watch 4 movies today the whole day. So they decided 2 from Bollywood and 2 from Hollywood and Nandini was more into Hindi cinema while Manik loved English movies more. So now they were deciding a nice movie which to watch first on this Nandini said.

Nan-let's watch Bol bachan.

Ma-Bol bachan!

Nan-ajay Devgan and Abhishek bachan's Bol bachan.........mei kafi time se movie dekhte waqt nhi hasi ho so I want that.

Ma-Nandini........is that a comedy movie?

Nan-comedy means.........haven't you watched it?

Manik moved his head in no and Nandini was stunned. She asked him again not believing him.

Nan-you seriously haven't?

Manik again moved his head in no like an innocent kid to which Nandini said.

Nan-okay than.........we are watching that first........you will go mad after watching this.

Giving in to her words Manik said.

Ma-okay.

Saying that he connected his phone with the tv and searched for it on the net and finally played it. Nandini sat down comfortably on the couch, closest to Manik with a softy softy pillow on her lap, while Manik was doubtful about this movie.

Something like this.

He too leaned close to Nandini and they were seeing the introduction along with the title song and that irritated Manik

He too leaned close to Nandini and they were seeing the introduction along with the title song and that irritated Manik. He was feeling that this was one of the decision he is going to regret. He said trying his luck along with giving another chance to the movie.

Ma-can we fast forward the song.

Nan-no no........I know it's a bit weird but let's not forward anything.......let's give a theatre effect.

Giving into her, Manik watched that 3-4 mins song and finally the movie started. Since his tv was connected with home theatre and the base was strong. It was giving a nice sound effect. 2-3 scenes passed and finally the scene were Ajay Devgan's English was displayed in the movie.