Chapter-59

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Ma-kuch peeya hai kya tumne?

Nandini bobbed her head in yes and than said.

Nan-aapke pyaar ka ghut. (A sip of your love).

Saying that she started giggling and Manik kept looking at her. After she was done giggling, Nandini looked at him lost in her eyes and she kept silent for a few moments until next mischief covered her mind.

She slowly slowly started moving her hands on the side of his waist and on reaching the spot, she started tickling him and feeling ticklish, Manik lost is balance from her and fell on the bed and Nandini sat on his navel. She continued tickling him and Manik kept laughing along with begging her to stop.

She wouldn't have had he not coughed due to continuous laughing. As he was coughing, Nandini got down from him being worried and helped him to sit back so that his coughing can stop. She rubbed his back and calmed him.

After this, this day passed and like this a few days passed too. In btwn all this, it was announced that the lockdown period has extended more till the further notice and honestly Manik was least affected coz he had sufficient work to do to get bored and Nandini was with him so he was all happy happy.

Well, now that the lockdown period has extended, Nandini's stuffs were slowly slowly coming out of her bag and taking place at Manik's wardrobe but her shopping bag was still untouched and today, it was Sunday and at afternoon, she got a chance to show him that. So after lunch, she pulled him to the bed and made him sit. Than she placed the shopping bag on the bed and opened it and said.

Nan-I'll show you what all I shopped lastly.

With that she picked up a packet, forgetting that what it had and removing that, she saw it was a Kolhapur chappal.

Nan-kitni soni hai na yeh

Saying that she hugged the unused footwear and then placed it on the bed to show to Manik and spoke.

Nan-yeh meine Xyz showroom se li.........purre dhai hazar ki hai. (2500₹).

Manik simply looked at that and the footwear was beautiful. He bobbed his head and while he was looking at that, Nandini picked up another packet, not knowing what's coming next. There was another pair of footwear, which she adored and placed it on the bed beside the first one.