Chapter-49

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Hot thing have already started btwn Manan, they just have to end this beginning which will take all the time in the world but they were ready to give that time coz the end results is going to beautiful. They are soon going to feel and cherish each other's warmth.

They are going to share their secrets which nobody has seen and they are going to express their love for each other in a very different yet a very beautiful way today. It's a start of their new beginning in their love relationship.

Manik was up on her lost in her eyes. While Nandini than raised her hand and locked it around his nape assuring him with all their actions. Manik leaned on her and kissed her eyes as softly as he could and Nandini inhaled harshly on his kiss.

Kissing her eyes, he kissed her forehead and then her left temple. All this while Nandini's eyes were closed. Coming down, he gave a peck on the tip of her nose, making her snap open her eyes and look at him again and than they both giggled.

After a moment of giggling, he pecked her lips too once again and then looked back at her. Nandini was expecting a proper kiss but that didn't come. Anyways, she waited him to take this the way he wants. She waited for his next action and next Manik did was fist her cloth.

With a gentle tug and with Nandini's support, he got rid of her anarkali and there she stood in front of him in just her bra. Her skin tone wass beautiful, she was beautiful he felt. Nandini on this looked away feeling shy coz this was the first time she was half naked in front of somebody.

As she looked away, Manik leaned down and placed a kiss on her neck bone making her feel cold. While Manik when he kissed her there, along with that he removed her bra and threw it away beside the bed.

Nandini squeezed closed her eyes feeling shy, while Manik moved to look at her twins for the first time. Without any hesitation and delay, he landed his gaze on her twins which were just extra ordinary that he felt. They were small in size yet white as milk and her areola was just the prefect shade of pink.

Due to all this excitement btwn them, he n*****s had erected and Nandini was breathing wild due to nervousness. He bought her back by saying.

Ma-I didn't knew that god could make such beautiful n*****s too.........or is it just you who has been blessed by this piece of art.

On hearing him, Nandini turned to look at him but on hearing the latter part, she blushed and than she heard him saying.

Ma-how did I control myself from so long......... or rather say........you kept me away from this blessing for a quiet long time now.

Nandini moaned.

Nan-manik.

Ma-now this is your punishment.

Nandini frowned in confusion while he said further.

Ma-you are not going yo close your eyes now..........you have to look what madness I'll be doing unintentionally.

Nandini's eyes went wide coz this was not at all that she would think off. She was already feeling jitters with their skin to skin contact and now he wants her to see all the things he is going to do on her. He had left no room for any words to exchange and immediately dived on her cleavage.