Chapter-13

Avoid mistakes if any.

Diwali has started. First Diwali of Manan together. Like every year there is a puja in Malhotra's office. The employees themselves arrange everything and conduct the puja.

So today morning too, all the female employees got busy in cleaning the mandir and making rangoli and placing diya, while the man employees were helping in prasad and stuff. Nandini was with the employees and Manik was working in his cabin.

Nandini's dress.

Soon they were ready to start the aarti that's is why Nandini came to Manik and informed him abt the aarti

Soon they were ready to start the aarti that's is why Nandini came to Manik and informed him abt the aarti. Manik told her to go ahead and he will come soon.

Nandini joined everybody and the aarti started. Manik came after 3 mins of aarti and stood at the last. The female employees sang the aarti as  it was by heart to them. Nandini too sang but in low voice.

After 15-20 mins the aarti completed. As there were plenty of employees, the all wished each other as an when the opportunity, shared the prasad and applied tika. Everybody couldn't meet everybody.

While after the puja ended Manik left from there without meeting anybody or taking prasad. Nandini saw him going away. She met and then came with prasad in her hand.

Entering in, she came to Manik and forwarded her hand. Manik saw the sweet and took a little from her and had it while Nandini had the rest of it. After this puja all got back to work.

The day went well. Next day it was an off coz of Diwali. All the employees got their bonus too and everybody were enjoying. Nandini had visited Kumar's for an hour and then came back. Both Manik and Nandini were alone at the respective house.

Being alone and free, Nandini was doing time pass in her phone and in time pass she was google searching and at one time she searched abt "signs that you are in love", reading that she giggled.

Next day at office she wore a new dress. She had briefed Manik abt his schedule and waited for Manik's orders. Out of no where he asked her.

Ma-Nandini yeh dress?

Nan-haan woh mere purane dress finish hogaye hai so meine naye bana liye........ab se kuch din aap roz new dress dekhenge........yeh wali kaisi hai?

yeh wali kaisi hai?