Chapter-68

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Seeing the 50 year old thing, he turned to her with lots of frowns and before he could say anything, Nandini started singing along with dancing like a kid.

Nan-O Chhote A A Tera Birthday A A
Aye Chhote A A Tera
Tera Tera Birthday Aaya.
O Chhote A A Tera Birthday A A
Aye Chhote A A Tera
Tera Tera Birthday Aaya.

Seeing the set up and than her song, Manik came in front of her, stopped her and asked/said.

Ma-fifty years Nandini......!?

Nan-ohh haan..........wrong song.

And than she started singing while clapping her hands like we do in pooja.

Nan-Baar baar din yeh aaye, baar baar dil yeh gaaye
Baar baar din yeh aaye, baar baar dil yeh gaaye
Tum jiyo hazaaron saal, yah meri hai aarazu
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you

Hearing this Manik felt more depressed and he kept looking at her and Nandini was controlling herself a lot from laughing out loud. Anyways, she stopped and Manik spoke being irritated.

Ma-have I turned 50 years old Nandini.

Nan-aap puch rhe hai ya baata rhe hai?

Manik looked at her question and seeing him like that, Nandini couldn't hold herself more and started giggling cutely. After a min, she stopped herself and said.

Nan-Aacha okay sorry.

Saying that she came to the number balloon and popped it off with a needle and than bought a 27 number balloon and place it near the set up. Seeing that Manik smiled and than Nandini came to him.

Nan-ab chale.

Saying that she got him close, in front of the kunafa she made. Seeing that, Manik's eyes twinkled like a star and Nandini sang the birthday song. Manik cutted that and carefully took a bite and feeded Nandini who feeded him back.

After all was done, Manik turned to Nandini  and asked as happiness was radiating from his voice

Ma-how did you manage this in lockdown?

Nandini looked around at the whole decore and said.