Chapter-12

Avoid mistakes if any.

2 months later.

It's been 2 and 1/2 months now since Nandini joined Manik's office. Everything was going smooth btwn them. The office work, the peace in their professional relationship, though Manan were badly admiring each other but still haven't realised about their feelings.

It was night and Nandini was sleeping but deep in her dreams she was with Manik, having a romantic time. She woke up in the morning with a smile. At first she was in the daze of the dream that's why she was least concerned about it but with passing time she realised that she saw Manik's dream and she got worried.

Nan-Nandini.......kya soch rhi hai tu.......aisa dream aaya bhi kaise tuje........aise nhi hona chahiye.........par meine jaan buj k kuch nhi kiya it was dream and we have no control over it but hum wohi dekhte hai dream mei jo hum sote waqt sochte hai.........aur kaal raat (she took a big pause for thinking) mei Manik sir k baaremei soch rhi thi........par mei kyu soch rhi thi........I shouldn't think abt him.

Her self talk was disturbed by the door bell. Nandini let Radhika enter and both started their day. At the breakfast table, Nandini's gaze fell on Manik's lips and suddenly she had the urge to taste his lips.

For a good time she admired his lips but came back realising that this was wrong. They reached office and got to knew that Manik's private lift is spoiled and will take time in repairing, that's why he had to use the other lift.

Now that he was the boss, he entered first and people let him. Nandini moved in behind him, then the lift started filling. There were only mens and Nandini was the only girl. With the increasing people, the space in the lift was reducing.

Nandini came in contact with a man and she moved back, then the same man dashed with her coz even he too moved back, this happened one more time and then Nandini dashed with Manik.

When she dashed that is when Manik saw Nandini and the man getting dashed with each other unintentionally. He could see how uncomfortable Nandini was feeling. Manik looked at her and then suddenly he came over Nandini.

Covering her by standing in front of her, Nandini looked at him and his protective gesture and got lost in his beautiful orbs. They were disturbed by a push and Manik came on Nandini.

Nandini was literally smashed btwn Manik and the lift wall but she didn't feel bad abt this. Manik moved a little back and there was very tiny space left for Nandini. As soon as she got a little space, Nandini turned sideways feeling embarrassed. She turned so that her b****t couldn't come in contact with Manik if in case he get one more push.

Since the lift was long, it could take more people. After maintaining a little distance Manik's back got another push too but this time Manik placed his palm on the wall of the lift and applied a little pressure so that nobody could push him further.

Nandini turned her head and looked back at Manik and kept looking at him and soon Manik too looked in her eyes. Their eyes got mingled and Manik got another push and he was abt to come on Nandini. In fear she clutched Manik's coat strongly and squeezed closed her eyes.

Manik smiled at her cute expressions and pressurised his palm. The lift closed and they moved up. Not feeling anything any more, Nandini opened her eyes to see Manik looking in her eyes deeply.