Chapter-63

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Manik bought Nandini under the shower and at first he got rid of the shirt and her panty. Nandini was standing all naked in front of him and it was not like he was looking at her like that for the first time.

Anyways,before his hormones could trigger, he on the shower and cold water started flowing on her. For 7 mins Nandini could only feel the cold water. After some 7 mins, she could again see things but she was still drunk.

She saw a man's figure in front of her but couldn't recognise him as Manik. Next she saw was that she was naked so she started screaming.

Nan-ayyyeee.......... akeli ladki ko dekh kar ched rhe ho.

Saying that she lifted her knee and hit him, luckily it didn't hit him on the wrong spot but on his tummy which is why he bent down and called loudly so that she can hear him.

Ma-NANDINI.............

But she was drunk and hardly understood anything, at this moment she knew that she have to teach this man a lesson. Gathering himself, Manik stood back and before he could say anything, Nandini landed a slap on his face and said.

Nan-akeli ladki ko dekh kar kamzor samjte ho..........rukko abhi bolati ho mere boyfriend ko.......

Saying that she started yelling his name as loudly as she could.

Nan-MANIKKKKKK...........MANIIIIIKKKKKK.

While here Manik started calling her loudly to bring her back to at least little sense that she could recognise him.

Ma-NANDINI............LOOK HERE IT'S ME.

But Nandini couldn't understand and than pulled his hair and bought him under the shower, keeping him bended, she started hitting him on his back/spine with her elbow just like in movies and saying again and again.

Nan- sharam nhi aati hai..........ghar mei koi aurat nhi hai kya.

With great difficulty Manik made himself free from her hold and shook her badly. This thankfully helped and she could recognise him. She stopped all her actions and Manik carefully yet quickly gave her the bath and bought her out wrapped in a towel.

He quickly slipped his tee on her and left to change, when he came out, he saw Nandini laying down on the bed but her legs were hanging down. He came close and saw her dozing off, he thanked God and quickly wiped her hair with towel.

Than he picked her up and made her lay down on the bed and came on his side, he off all the lights and stuff and huffed with everything that happened moments before.

He looked at Nandini and saw her eyes closed which meant she was fast asleep, he caressed her hair and closed his eyes to finally end the day. Just few minutes and he felt Nandini coming in his arms, her face resting on his chest and than she mumbled.

 Just few minutes and he felt Nandini coming in his arms, her face resting on his chest and than she mumbled