Chapter-91

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Removing his shirt, Manik came back on her and kissed her cheek lovingly. Nandini placed her palm on his collarbone on this and felt him.

Moving away, he looked at her and she after a moment turned her face to the other side, giving him complete access to her neck and he digged his face on her skin. He placed a soft kiss on her crook of neck and his pricky beard tickled her.

She closed her eyes feeling him so close to her after so many days and that too so passionately. While she was still grabbing the feeling of first kiss, he placed another kiss below the first one and Nandini clutched his shoulder.

He place another kiss on her neck and than removed her earring softly. Kissing her ear lobe and than jaw line, he came to the other side of her neck and did the same. Once he did that, Nandini pushed him gently and Manik got off her. Once he was no more of her, she turned completely, digging her face on the mattress.

For once Manik kept looking at her and than ge started opening the chain of her dress. Nandini fisted the bed sheet but she wanted this only. He opened her chain completely and than kissed the back of her head. From there he started coming down, to her nape and than upper back.

He stopped the trails of kisses when he reached to her inner's strap. He eyed at that and than in next move with his one hand, he unhooked her b*a. Nandini could feel her twins getting more space and her breathes hitched for a moment, excitement took over her and Manik put his hands under her sleeves to get her rid out of her clothes.

As he came ahead more for clothes, Nandini helped him by shifting and finally he threw away her dress too. After that, he simply pulled her inner too and let it go. Once this was done, he removed his pant her her lowers too and now they were completely naked.

Nandini saw his half awake manhood and Manik came back on her. He placed a kiss on her cheek and than looked at her. Nandini moved her hand on his face, from his eyes to his chin and than she said softly.

Nan-I love you so much.

On this, he raised himself and placed a kiss on her forehead. Looking back at her, he spoke.

Ma-I love you too.

Nandini smiled at this and raised her head. She placed a kiss on his mole and than digged her face in his neck. She placed a kiss on his neck bone and than one beside the other but since her head was raised, she couldn't hold it more and that's why she rested her head back on the pillow.

Manik smiled at her and moved his hand on her face, caressing it and along with that he was moving all that little strand of hair from her face too. He placed another kiss on her forehead and than everywhere on her face.

Kissing her entire face, he came down to her throat and kissed her there too. Leaving a few kisses on her neck, he came down to her chest. He kissed her everywhere on her skin, from her chest to her collarbone and cleavage. Coming down, he gently took hold of her twins and squeezed it softly, churning Nandini's tummy and making her wet.

His all actions were making her sensitive with increasing time and she either closed her eyes or was fisting the bed sheet or fisting his skin or hair. She was getting into this passionate and insane world of love making, while Manik too was with her, drowning in passion as the more he worshiped her body.