Chapter-54

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Nandini was crying badly and Manik was not liking it. It was like first time Nandini was asking something from him, second, it's like first time she is begging him to be close to her and lastly this lockdown separation is not acceptable to him too but the situation is not normal, things are not coming in his hand.

He was trying everything, from making an arrangement to fly to calming Nandini but nothing was working. While Nandini sniffed and continued.

Nan-kahiye..........Kya soch rhe hai aap jo aap aa nhi paa rhe hai?

Ma-Nandini trust me I have tried everything.........but this illness is so dangerous that nobody is ready to take the risk........still I am trying.

Nan-but that's not enough........your trying is not enough which is why you can't fly.

Ma-Nandini.........

Nan-Manik muje toh yeh logic nhi samj aa rha hai.........aap wahan hai.......mei yahan aur aapke dad florida mei..........yeh kya logic hai.......hum aise ek mahina kaise nikalenge.

Ma-Nandini.........plz understand that I am trying and after ending the call I will start trying again.

Nan-you better do that.

Saying this she ended the call and started crying again while Manik was now feeling extremely bad coz Nandini was a crying mess. Giving up on everything as he have tried all possible ways, he finally called his father and told him about his misery.

Getting to know about Manik's stuck situation, his father made some 4 calls and got a jet booked for Manik. He immediately called him and informed him to fly as soon as possible as he has made the arrangements.

Now that he got the permission, manik stuffed his very few things that were out in any way possible and rushed to go to the airport. While he was on his way, he called up Nandini who was still crying. Seeing him calling, she was hopeless and knew that he would say negative only but when she picked up the call, she heard.

Ma-listen..........I am on my way to airport....... will reach there soon.........pack your bags that you need for a month and come down when I call you.

Nan-tum sach mei aa rhe ho.

Ma-yes........I'll see you soon.

All that crying Nandini was now smiling and with a jerk she got up with happiness in her heart. With enthusiasm she said.

Nan-come soon........I'll be waiting for you.

Manik was satisfied at this coz at least she stopped crying and satisfied but not happy coz this flying thing felt like an illusion, until and unless he doesn't reach his house, he won't believe that he got a chance to fly. Anyways, he ended the call saying a simple "bye" coz he was still worried.

While after the call ended, Nandini rushed in her room and stuffed all her clothes, footwear, jewellery, her emergency medicines and few of her make up thing. 1-2 files that she had office related and all the food grains and edible thing available to her with the thought that they might get used.