Chapter-3

Avoid mistakes if any.

Coming out of his cabin, Nandini came to the receptionist and dropped her mail id and other details which just include her full name and address. This was taken for 2 reasons, one for companies records and second, they have to make the agreement which will need her name with correct spelling,

After giving the information, Nandini left Malhotra's office. She walked a little, then she came to the sweet shop from where Kumar's usually eat and bought a sweet so that she can go to Kumar's, share the news and the happiness.

Nandini reached kumar mansion soon. First she saw chachi that is why she came to her, forwarded their sweet and they talked the casual stuffs. "Meethai kyu, kis khushi mei and stuff. In no time the news about Nandini's job spread in the house.

Everybody were happy for her, congratulated her, blessed her and ate the sweet. After Mohan uncle's death, this is the first happiness they witnessed. Nandini stayed at the mansion for a good time. When she was leaving, bade papa came to her and said being a bit emotional.

Bp-jaa rhi hai tu........

Nandini didn't reply coz it was not a question. After a small silence he said further.

Bp-tune bahut kuch kiya hai iss ghar k liye....... teri yaad aayegi.........aur bhale hi teri naukri lag gayi hai.........kabhi bhi kisi chiz ki zarurat lage toh aajana.

Nandini passed him a smile, took his blessings and left from there, maybe to never return back. Nandini reached home and just after coming in, she threw herself on the bed. She rested for some 10 mins, in that unknowingly she slept. After 15 mins nap, she woke up lazily to do some work.

She got up and got fresh, then she kept the tea to boil by that time she came in her wardrobe and finalised an outfit for tmrw. Then she got herself the tea and sipped it, while doing other works, like keeping her belongings, certificates at its place, prepared her bag for tmrw.

Finished the tea and wrapped up few works, like ironing the washed clothes, some dusting and cleaning coz from tmrw she don't know when she will get time to look after the house. It took 3 hours for her to complete all the work. Then she kept another cup of tea to boil and logged in her mail in her phone.

As she refreshed her mail, she received one from Malhotra's office. While after Nandini left, Manik was in her daze but soon the receptionist came to her, passing him the paper, that had Nandini's details.

He further messaged her mail id to her 7th month ex p.a, who was on maternity leave, resting at home. Behind her mail id message, he dropped another message to her, which said, to send all the details of his routine, his breakfast menu and important client details on that mail and also send her his upcoming schedule.

As per Manik's order the ex p.a mailed Nandini every minute detail about Manik. At the end she dropped her number and a sweet note to call her any moment in need of help.

Nandini poured their tea in the cup and came on the couch, busy looking at her phone, she sat, sipped her tea and went through the entire mail properly so that she doesn't make any mistake. Once the mail was done, she made notes according to her ease and prepared Manik's schedule at least for tmrw.

Done with everything, Nandini headed to the kitchen and made a yummy dinner for herself. Eating that along with watching tv, Nandini ended the day soon. By 10.30 pm she was on bed, the house was completely quiet.