Chapter-38

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Moving away from him, Nandini got up and came in the kitchen to start her day. She at first placed tea for everyone and than did some essential boiling and defrosting thing. Radhika was doing her work silently. While Manik got up to freshen up.

Nandini was very casual with Manik and Radhika's presence, though it's going to be the first time but still. After doing the essential work, she came back in the room and fished out a dress for the day. Till than Manik was out from the washroom.

Nandini headed in and came out after brushing her teeth. While she was dabbing her face, she spoke to Manik.

Nan-abhi thoda chai pee lo........actually you still have time for your breakfast and muje bhi bahut saari preparations krni hai.........than we will eat here only today and quickly go back home........aap fresh hojana by the time I'll wait for you.

Manik agreed simply by bobbing his head and they came out. Radhika was stunned to see a man coming out of Nandini's room. Before she could make judgments on both of them, Nandini introduced him.

Nan-don't worry.........he is my boyfriend.

Radhika simply bobbed her head while Nandini got to her work of winding up the tea work. Manik simply made way out and on the tv. He started going through news channel and soon Nandini came back with a tray. It had 2 cups of tea and some rusk.

She sat beside him and passed him his cup. He was simply having rusk and then sipping his tea but he saw Nandini dipping the rusk in her tea and having it. He smiled at that and asked her.

Ma-tumhari maid ko English aati hai?

Nan-she completed her tenth with good marks in English but financial issues have forced her to work like a maid.

Manik bobbed his head in understanding and they finished their tea. Nandini joined back in the kitchen and started her work of cooking both lunch and breakfast today. While Radhika was doing her work. She was not being judgmental towards Manan by seeing Manik but she needed time to accept this reality too.

Manik was busy in his news channel and Nandini with the ample amount of work she had. Once she was done cooking, she got ready for the day. She came back in front of Manik freshly bathed, ready in her office dress. They exchanged smiles and than Nandini said.

Nan-come the breakfast is ready.

Manik off the tv and sat on the table. Nandini served him some sabzi roti, along with some nuts and juice coz they already had drank tea. Manik looking at the thing asked.

Ma-subhe subhe roti?

Nan-yes........kabhi kabhi aacha hota hai........ specially when you have this long working hours.

Saying this she filled her plate as well with the food and started eating. Manik too ate silently but as usual Nandini's non stop talking was there and today the topic was Radhika and kids like her along with the topic of their education.

After an elaborated breakfast Manik had to wait for a Nandini coz Radhika was at the end of her work completion. Trio left the house together in the same lift with silence btwn them. Soon Manan came to Manik's place so that he can freshen up quickly.