Chapter-47

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Next day started as it is like everyday. The same way Nandini woke up on her time, prepared food and came to Manik's place, where she was busy making some good breakfast and Manik was busy in his exercise but when he came back. He took Nandini in a back hug and said.

Ma-ssup.

Nandini who was busy with doing something on the pan replied back still focusing on her work.

Nan-nothing much.........nashta bana rhi ho..........how was your workout today?

Ma-fantastic.

And with that he started nuzzling in btwn her hair and ear making her feel ticklish which resulted in her shrinking. After some good 5 mins of nuzzling in her, Nandini said as trying to stop him.

Nan-Manik bas karye na...........jaiye fresh ho jaye.

But Manik softly turned her around and took her lips btwn his lips for a breathtaking kiss. Once they were short of breathe he moved away and than he said.

Ma-come and choose a suit for me.........I'll wear that today promise.

Nan-okay I'll be there soon.........aap jaiye.

Ma-okay.

With that he left towards his room and was now under the hot water, while Nandini after wrapping up her work as quick as possible, came to his closet. Now that she have recently gone through his wardrobe, she knew exactly what she wanted him to wear.

Manik had a coffee colour shirt along with that same old boring black coat and trousers. So coming there she started looking for his that suit and after 4-5 glances to his suits, she got that one.

Keeping that on the recliner placed there, she took a matching tie and than his watch and shoes. She was gathering his stuffs too around his clothes that was his hanky and wallet and socks.

Soon Manik came out in his towel around his waist and as expected, Nandini was there, he looked at the recliner and saw that his entire office thing is ready. He quickly slipped in everything and Nandini had come down to give the final touch to the breakfast.

Manik came down in all his aura and sat on his place like everyday and as soon as he sat Nandini started placing food on the table. Once everything was there, she filled his plate and than sat on her place. They started eating and after few morsels Nandini spoke.

Nan-Manik..........aaj Mr xyz ki wife ka birthday hai.........so are we suppose to send some gifts or so?

They don't usually talk business at home but today it seems like to be important to which Manik said.

Ma-send it.........he is one of the important clients.

Nan-okay.........do you have any suggestion....... Or do you have any idea as to what she likes?

Ma-no send anything na........flowers or perfumes or so.

Nan-actually I have heard that she is very fond of fragrances but perfume to har koi dega........ so I was thinking that I have this beauty products lady in my mind.........she makes excellent skin care and nourishment products for skin with outstanding fragrance.........should we gift her this hamper.........? Packed nicely.