Chapter-82

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Manik came back from meeting. Unintentionally, he entered silently and saw Nandini was working and that red rose bouquet was on her desk. He smiled at her and came to her, sitting beside the bouquet, he spoke grabbing her attention.

Ma-ssup girlfriend.

Nandini s head snapped on his call and saw him sitting on the desk like always. For a moment she was scared but than she relaxed and spoke.

Nan-Manik........how was the meeting?

Ma-it went well.

Than he took a small pause and spoke eyeing at the bouquet coz he wanted to romance but Nandini ruined it by asking about the meeting. So he acted well.

Ma-arey wah........yeh bouquet kaha se aaya?

Nandini frowned on his question and couldn't understand his act which is why she said normally yet with a questioning tone.

Nan-aap ne hi toh bheja hai.

Ma-aacha! Kyu?

Saying that he controlled his giggle while Nandini said further.

Nan-muje kya pata....... Aapne bheja hai........ aapko pata hoga.

Manik just wanted to bang his head but he avoided that and Instead took hold of her wrist and tugged her on which Nandini got up from her place.

Once she was up, he pulled her gently towards him and bought her extremely close to him, since he was sitting on the desk, he managed to bring her bten his legs and than locked her from his legs.

That is, his shoe heel were resting on the back of her knee. Doing that, he interlinked their fingers and he spoke looking at the locked fingers.

Ma-i sent them to make it up for you.

Nan-kyu?

Ma-for ruining your morning romance plan.

Saying that he looked at her and Nandini made a duh face, she replied further.

Nan-i had no plans to romance.........just wanted you to be around.

Manik smiled at her and spoke.

Ma-okay that........so we can romance now right?

Nan-aap puch rhe hai ya baata rhe hai?

Manik giggled on that and said after a brief moment of giggling.

Ma-agar tumhari haan hai toh puch rha ho......aur agar na hai toh baata rha ho.

Nan-aur agar dono nhi hai toh?

Ma-toh tumhe alert kr rha ho that what's coming next.

Nandini's eyes widen at that and Manik giggled yet once again. After giggling, he pulled her more to him and moved her dhupatta a little, his this act made her breathes to hitch.