Chapter-32

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.......as I completed the chp just now.

Breaking the beautiful eye lock btwn them, Nandini said as she was feeling hazy with all the love btwn them.

Nan-you........can get fresh..........tab tak I'll warm the food........it's quiet late.

Agreeing to her, Manik bobbed his head and Nandini moved aside to show him the way. Manik simply walked ahead to go to her room. Once he was going, Nandini exhaled deeply coz she too was not aware of the breathe stuck in her due to his presence.

After exhaling, she huffed and looked at the bouquet, smiling at it, she kept it on the dining table and rushed in the kitchen. Keeping everything on flame to heat it, Nandini huffed and rubbed her palm on her chest and felt her fast and loud beating heart beats.

Gathering herself with a lots of difficulty, with the smile never leaving her face, she made way to the room to give Manik a fresh towel. While Manik after coming in the room, removed his jacket and got inside the bathroom.

He took a good amount of time to freshen up and when he came out, he saw Nandini waiting for him with a fresh white softest mid size towel. Water was dripping from the centre of his jaw. Nandini passed him the towel and Manik dried himself.

Once he was done, they started walking out once again, while walking, with great difficulty Manik folded his one sleeves. Nandini made way to the kitchen while Manik sat on the chair. He fished out his phone and just than it rang, as Mr Malhotra was calling him.

He started talking to him, while Nandini was preparing to serve the dinner. Since she got busy in work, she overcame the hazy feeling and thus it resulted to no clumsy actions from her side.

Manik told Mr Malhotra about being at Nandini's place for dinner. He told him that due to the lack of time, he couldn't spend much time with her and that is why they made this dinner plan. On this Mr Malhotra pulled Manik's leg by giving him a suggestion.

He told him to get married, this will help him to get more time with Nandini but Manik being the innocent soul didn't get him and told him that for now according to their schedule, marriage or no marriage won't make any difference btwn them.

Plus this is just the start of their relationship, he doesn't want to haste with marriage decision. Not that he is not sure for Nandini but he wishes to spend some courtship time with her. While Manik was at the mid of the conversation, that is when Nandini came out with food.

She placed the thing on the table and left in, while Manik continued talking. She bought more 2-3 dishes and then picked up the bouquet. Taking it inside, she came back soon. She had transferred the flowers from that plastic wrap to a flower pot and placed it on the centre of the table.

It added more beauty to their dinner set up. Nandini than sat on his right as Manik was sitting on the head chair. She waited for him to end the call while Manik was talking as they were at the end of the conversation. After some 2-3 mins, the call got ended. Manan looked at each other and Manik said.

Ma-it was dad.

Nandini have a nod and then asked.

Nan-how is he?

Ma-good.

Saying that he looked at the food and then Nandini served him. At first they filled their plates and started eating. After 2-3 morsels Manik again spoke.