Chapter-56

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

It's been 3 days since Manik has come back and Manan were at his home. It's day 1 where Manik has started work from home. It's day 1 for Nandini having ample amount of work.

While working the household thing, Nandini realised a few things and it's solution too. Number 1 was.

1.she have lots of household work and office work coz even if it's 3 days fir Manik to be back, it's been 5 days since lockdown so they have 5 days work pending........so to sort out her schedule, she will have to plan a schedule for herself too.

2.she needs Manik's help in whatever little work possible, thankfully he have a washing machine, so she is saved at least from washing clothes a

3. She realised that they are running out of food, so Manik needs to manage something cos she have no idea how this will work.

So realising these things and planning accordingly, she was at this moment sitting beside Manik and rushing with her part of office work. In btwn she would get up and bring tea and coffee for themselves. This day some how passed out.

When she was on the bed, she was hell tired and slept in a few seconds. Manik looked at her tired frame and realised that this lockdown has increased the work load inspite of being at home.

Next morning, Nandini woke up on her usual time and started with the household work at first. Just after brushing, she at first entered the kitchen and started with the whole day cooking process.

Than she put all their clothes in washing machine and started with the cleaning work. By this time Manik was up and was done with his bathing too. Seeing him, Nandini said amidst her brooming.

Nan-kitna bada ghar hai aapka.........saaf krte krte kamar tut jayegi.

Since he had some idea about work load, he directly came in the kitchen and started washing off the crockery. Knowing how difficult it is to manage the whole household and office work, Nandini didn't interrupt Manik but tried finishing her work and came to help him in all possible way.

So together they wind up kitchen work and than had their breakfast, than together they cleaned his room and than Manik sat with his laptop while Nandini went to that bathroom to get clean finally.

It was 12.00 o clock when Nandini was done with the entire day of household work. She joined Manik in the office work, they both were working silently when there was a ring at the door. They got confused coz it's the lockdown phase.

Manik got up to attend it coz Manan have decided to hide Nandini's existence in the house. He attended the door to see his building watchman wearing mask and gloves and handing him a paper and leaving.

Taking that, he closed the door and along with reading he came back to his place. It was a notice letter from his society that stated that due to corona and lockdown everything is shut but food is essential which is why there would be vegetables and fruits vendor setup in their society on 2 days of the week.

So after reading that carefully, he was sitting beside Nandini who asked him.

Nan-kaun tha?