Chapter-94

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Nandini smirked at Manik's expressions, while Manik frowned trying to understand her. The look look game ended when Nandini spoke.

Nan-are you like feeling jealous?

Ma-jealous! And me! No ways.

Nan-yes ways Manik........you are feeling jealous and it's fun.

Nandini had a bright grin on her face after saying that while Manik was trying to understand his own reaction and than after a brief moment he spoke.

Ma-it's no jealousy Nandini but my concern towards you.

Nan-whatever makes you happy.

Saying that she got up and headed to kitchen and said.

Nan-chai bana rhi ho.

It was evening and she was craving for a nice cup of tea and that's why she started doing that, while Manik was still thinking about her dress and than hearing tea, he got up with a frown and came by her side and spoke.

Ma-chai........firse.........you haven't eaten properly and you are just drinking tea.

Nandini was in too much mood and that's why she spoke.

Nan-are you like trying to divert yourself from that dress jealousy.

Manik for a moment couldn't react instantly but than he frowned and spoke.

Ma-stop that dress thing and yes.......get yourself something else......you won't be wearing that.

In reply Nandini just gave him a playful smile and Manik knew she is teasing him way to far. Anyways, since she felt bored, she started stirring the boiling tea and out of nowhere started singing in her melodious tone.

Nan-Bade acche lagte hain
Ye dharti, ye nadiya, ye raina
Aur

At first Manik was not at all expecting her to sing, than he heard her sweet voice and could recognise the song. He knew the coming words but Nandini stopped at "aur" and didn't sing further. It took a whole min for Manik to realise that she won't sing further and that's why he said in a questioning tone.

Ma-aur?

Hearing him, Nandini looked at him, smiled, started shaking her leg in front and back from her knees like kids do and then watched his curious and impatient eyes and than after a good pause sang.

Nan-aur tummmm.

Nandini stretched the sound of "M" but hearing that both smiled the brightest. Their heart was happy hearing this confession and Nandini was blushing on this type of confession but they are at peace and that is what is important.

Nandini kept looking away after that coz she was blushing while Manik was liking this. After 2 weeks of struggling and heartbreaking feeling, he was glad that they are finally back. He never took Nandini for granted but after breaking up with her, he realised how important she is to him.