Chapter-14

Avoid mistakes if any.

Nan-no.

Ma-what?

As much as Nandini was delighted to hear those words from him, the double she was feeling bad. This is supposed to be the best day of any girl's life, special than when the guy proposing is Manik Malhotra.

While Manik's world came crashing down on hearing a "no" from her. He was not at all expecting this answer. He was completely numb for a while until Nandini pulled her hands back.

Manik came to reality and saw Nandini picking up her bag and was about to run. He was quick too and immediately stopped her by holding her shoulders.

Ma-what did you say?

Nan-it's a no........ I don't love you.

Ma-but why?

Nan-sir pyaar aise nhi hota hai.......we can't force ourselves to love a person........nhi hova muje aapse pyaar.

Ma-Nandini.........

Nan-sir.......jis tarha meine aap k sath behave kiya hai that is actually me.........meine koi special face nhi dekhaya hai aap ko........so please........get back to your normal self and forget about this feelings........waise bhi we can't be together according to the world too.

Saying that she came out of Manik's hold and ran away. This time Manik couldn't stop her. Manik's heart was broken into million pieces, while Nandini ran and started crying. Still she ran. Driver looked at Nandini and thought they will be leaving but before he could even open his mouth, Nandini took a cab and left.

Driver uncle was confused as to what was happening while inside Manik tears made its way and he was unknown to it. Everything was coming as a flashback to him and he still couldn't believe that his love doesn't love him back.

Nandini was crying badly in the cab, as she hurted Manik while Manik was disturbed by a waiter who had come to ask him if he needs anything, Manik wiped his tears, paid the bill and came out. Driver was shocked to see Manik's state coz before entering to the hotel he was the happiest person on the earth.

They headed to his home, he was about to ask him the matter when Manik's phone rang. Seeing his father calling, Manik's heart filled again and he picked up controlling a lot of his tears.

Mr m-Manik.

Ma-dad.

His voice was heavy and Mr Malhotra being the father understood that he was not well.

Mr m-kya hova beta........are you okay?

That was it, Manik couldn't hold himself back and spoke.

Ma-usne no bola dad.

And he started crying hysterically.

Mr m-kis ne?

But then  he understood and said.

Mr m-first stop crying Manik........and tell me what happened.

Manik controlled his tears and said everything to him. Understanding both the sides he said.