Chapter-78

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

After sharing a warm group hug, they all apologised to each other and finally ended this case. Now everything was good btwn them that's why fab4 decided to join Manik at his office and that's why they left the police station together.

They arrived too together and came in his cabin. Nandini was busy working when she hear commotion around and that's when she lift her head to see Aaliya with them. Nandini was aware of this case return thing and she had no problem but she can't be all cool with Aaliya and behave as if nothing happened.

Nandini saw them and so did fab5. Nandini immediately made a bad face and digged her face back in her file which was seen by fab5. Except from Aaliya, all understood her state and that's why they turned to her and asked Aaliya to apologise to her.

Manik didn't say anything but he agreed to fab3. Since they were saying so much, half heartedly Aaliya came to Nandini. Nandini could sense her standing beside her desk but behaved as if she is not aware of it. Aaliya spoke to grab her attention.

Aa-Nandini.

On this Nandini looked at her and saw fab3 behind her Aaliya. Nandini just looked at her and didn't say anything nor did she get up from her place. Having all her attention, Aaliya spoke.

Aa-I am sorry.........I shouldn't have done all that to you..........I apologise from the bottom of my heart.........please forgive me.

Nandini looked at her and than at her back, to Manik. Than she got up, came a step ahead of Aaliya and spoke sternly.

Nan-what do you think..........a small sorry would be enough...........and everything will be back on track.

Aa-I have spent 3 days in jail for this.

Nan-nope........you were in jail for robbery........ not for putting all the blame on me.........and I am sorry to burst your bubble Aaliya that you this word-ly sorry is going to compensate for all that you have done...........you are a celebrity than that's at your home.........not for everyone in this world.........last thing.........I don't forgive you.........but I would love to say this to you that.........KEEP SAFE DISTANCE.

With that attitude she looked at Manik and walked away from them crossing them. After she left, Aaliya turned to Manik and spoke.

Aa-did you see her attitude.

Manik was speechless coz he was in a fix btwn his girlfriend and friend but than after a moment he spoke.

Ma-I don't know about her attitude but yes forgiving you or not is totally her call coz your one silly mistake could have cost her, her life and career..........so I would say nothing for anyone of you in this matter.

With that he came in his chair and went through his schedule. Once done, he turned to his friends who were calling for food from the canteen. They stayed almost for 2 hours in his cabin and all this while Nandini didn't come back.

Talking, having fun and food was all they did for this 2 hours. It was after that when fab4 were making plans to come at Manik's place tonight as it's Saturday night. They would party hard and than stay back at his place coz next day Sunday.