Chapter-71

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading. Just completed writing so please bear the mistakes.

Nandini was giggling and Manik was looking at her but soon enough he got up and seeing him like that Nandini started running and Manik ran behind her. From room they came downstairs and than in the terrace and they were still running coz Nandini was not coming in his hold.

After lots and lots of efforts, Manik caught Nandini and picked her up from back, like a back hug and made her lay down, than he started tickling her and Nandini was again laughing. Seeing her laughing like that, Manik too was laughing.

But Nandini wasn't saying him to stop inspite of feeling ticklish. Manik stopped all by himself coz he was tired. He came beside her and both her laughing for all the fun they had. They stopped when their stomach started aching and were now catching their breathes.

After relaxing till the last, they looked at each other. Nandini was the first one to get up, seeing her Manik too got up and they were standing facing each other. Nandini was looking around in the sky and Manik followed her gaze.

Out of nowhere, Nandini hit him on his butt again and ran away laughing crazily. Manik was not expecting that at all and that's why he was again shocked which gave Nandini some good time to rescue herself from him. When Manik came back, he couldn't find her. For 15 mins he searched her but failed and that's why he screamed so that she could hear him.

Ma-FINE NANDINI...........COME OUT.......... WE WILL END THIS TOPIC HERE.

Hearing him, Nandini too yelled from the place she was hiding.

Nan-MERI KASAM THAT WE ARE ENDING THIS HERE ONLY?

Ma-YES.

Nan-OKAY.

And she came out of his cupboard. After this the topic got over and the day to ended. Next day, it was Manik's one of the important meeting. The same meeting for which Nandini had made the presentation. This meeting is going to go for at least 4 hours and Nandini was free today.

She wasn't supposed to attend the meeting, it would be just Manik and his clients. So Nandini was looking after him and helping him to prepare for the meeting. He was done with everything and was now getting ready. He choosed a white shirt and just when he was about to button up his shirt, Nandini came with his cream colour shirt and said.

Nan-yeh nhi...........yeh wali.

Manik saw her forwarding that cream shirt and he was way too lazy to change that, so he spoke.

Ma-Nandini mei ghar par hi ho.

Nan-toh nange hi beth jao.

She said that being irritated, threw the shirt on the recliner placed there and turned to go but Manik stopped her from elbow along with giggling on her words and placed a kiss on her cheekbone. Nandini jerked his hold and left from there, while Manik got rid of the white shirt and wore the cream shirt.

Getting ready, he conducted the meeting and downstairs, Nandini after completing her part of work, took his tab and was going through google search when out of nowhere she started searching MANIK MALHOTRA on google.