Chapter-57

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

It's around 10.00 pm, when Manik was giving the final touch to his dinner date, while Nandini on the other hand was stirring in her sleep and soon realisation about time seeped in her and she got up with a jerk.

She looked at the clock and realised it's too late for dinner and stuff, so with lots of worry in her system, she got down from the bed and ran downstairs. She was getting down the stairs in haste, as if she had lots of practice on this stairs and this stairs are her friend which might not harm her.

Well she was rushing down but was looking beautiful, her long hair a bit messy coz of sleeping, that irritation in mouth after sleeping and her dress, her dhupatta all over her front body and her bare legs, her no make up look yet she looked gorgeous. Well along with rushing, she was calling Manik too, to know where he was and why didyhe wake her up.

Her dress

The way her dhupatta was set

Nan-Manik..........Manik.

Well Manik heard her and came back in living room and in this time, Nandini had scanned their entire living room and kitchen but found him nowhere and than he was there in front of her suddenly. Without giving him time, she came to him and started speaking.

Nan-kaha the aap? Kitna late ho gaya hai ! Aap ne muje uthaya kyu nhi? Khana khaya aap ne? God itna late tak so gayi mei.........ab raat ko neend bhi nhi aayegi..........god.......aap ne

She was sushed by Manik who placed his finger on her lips along with saying.

Ma-ssshhhhh..........

She went completely silent and non moving, gaping at him while Manik said removing his fingers and than took hold of her wrist and made way to the balcony. Coming there, Nandini saw a table for 2 with a 3 candles light up, dark sky and peaceful breeze.