Chapter-65

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Days were passing by in full speed but lockdown was just getting extended people were partially bored with this routine but there was no escape from this.

Manan too were enjoying their time, in cooking , playing games, working, watching movies and stuff. Life was going on, with their increasing cuddles which was increasing the love btwn them.

Well today was Saturday, the last working day of the week and Manan were busy in their work until at afternoon, Nandini paused her work and came in his room. It was taking more than the time needed and that's why Manik came up to check on her.

When he entered the room, he was not expecting at all to see this view. Nandini was standing, palming one of the glass walls of walk in closet and her other hand was on her tummy. She was in pain and Manik got too much worried. He immediately came beside her, held her and asked.

Ma-what's wrong Nandini?

Nan-it's just period cramps............it's increased today.

Without wasting another moment, Manik picked her up and made her lay down on the bed. He covered her legs little and than caressed her face and asked.

Ma-do you want any pain killer..........? Or is there something else that can help you?

Nan-I just wish to sleep for some time......... but the pain isn't helping me.

Manik came beside her and started caressing her hair softly with a hope that this might help her to sleep. An hour passed and Nandini was in pain but she wasn't hissing and couldn't sleep but after an hour of struggle, she was fast asleep. Seeing her sleeping comfortably, Manik kissed her head and bought his laptop in his room and worked there only.

After ending his work day, he made some light food for her and was doing his part of work of office. Nandini slept for good 4 hours and when she woke up, she was pain free but due to the recent pain, she was dull. The night ended smoothly.

Next day it was Sunday, no office day today, so Manan were very much free. They woke up early but Manik told Nandini to rest and he will do the work today but today they had plans to clean the house completely so that they are free for at least 20 days or month.

Cleaning as in every corner of the house, spider webs if any, garden cleaning and swimming pool too. They broom the garden daily but deep  cleaning is needed too over some time. Nandini denied all this but Manik didn't let her move so mutually they decided that Nandini will look after cooking and Manik will do the rest of the work.