Chapter-41

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Manik and Nandini were sitting at the edge of the deck, looking at the still water, the far view of sky for which they don't have to raise their head and the reflection of the moon on the water.

The sounds of squirrels and frogs filled the silent atmosphere yet they could feel peace in the air

The sounds of squirrels and frogs filled the silent atmosphere yet they could feel peace in the air. Nandini couldn't have experienced such a beautiful moment in her life had Manik not been there.

She was smiling looking at the beautiful view which in reality is shown just in movies until this moment. She is watching it in real, something beautiful is happening with her which is actually shown in movies and novels.

She couldn't believe that she was actually living a love story. Her love story. While she was busy adoring every corner that she could along with smiling brightly. Manik on the other hand was finding peace by just looking at her face.

Even this was something new for him. He did dream about having a soulmate for whom he could do some sweet stuffs but he never imagined to have a girl like Nandini in his life and he couldn't believe that he actually did something so magnificent for her.

Though it is not but coming out of the big screen and having this moment is actually a magnificent thing. He too was living his love story and he wished to make it memorable for years and years.

It's been 20 mins since they are silent and looking at their surroundings. Once Nandini was kind off satisfied that she have actually seen everything, she turned to Manik for time being as according to her they have lot of time to stay here.

So she turned to him but got still and even her smile faded on seeing him looking at her with so much of adoration. His eyes reflected the love and care he had for her. If the view of nature in front of her was mesmerising, the view that she was looking at this moment, Manik's face made her believe in lots of things.