Chapter-27

Avoid mistakes if any.

Next morning, Nandini woke up with a smile on her face. She didn't have much time to ponder on Manik just after waking up, as Radhika, her maid was on the other side of the door, waiting for Nandini to open it.

Though Nandini didn't have a peaceful time to ponder on her new relationship but that didn't meant that Manik didn't leave her thoughts. Walking from her room to the passage to reach the living room, Nandini moved her long hair and tied it in a bun. With the smile not leaving her lips at all.

She opened the door and let Radhika in. Seeing Nandini's jolly condition, she was surprised coz since a few days she was seeing a dull Nandini. Anyways, not interfering much, she started doing her work, while Nandini went to get fresh.

She got changed in a loose tee and pajama and entered the kitchen. Making 2 cups of tea as usually, she had that with Radhika first. By the time Nandini got ready and made tea. Radhika was done with dusting and brooming.

After drinking the tea, both made way to the kitchen. Radhika started washing the vessels, while Nandini got busy in cooking lunch for her and Manik. Just from a cooking style Radhika could understand how relieved Nandini felt.

Nandini was making a sweet too and Indian girls whenever is happy, pours extra clarified butter (ghee) and nuts in the sweet. A gesture to convey their happiness and love, through food. Radhika's eyes widen in surprise seeing the amount of nuts used by Nandini.

Not that she was jealous or greedy but she knew cooking so she had an idea of it. Plus before a dull Nandini, that is before Manik's proposal chaos, Nandini never did anything like this. Yes she did added extra nuts but this was something else.

Anyways, after 1 and 1/2 hour, Nandini was done with her cooking. She had made pav ka halwa, rajma chawal and chicken tikka dry. Closing off the flame, she instructed Radhika to clean the gas and in the mean time she will get changed for office.

Radhika did her work and Nandini got changed. She looked beautiful due to the glow of love on her face. She came back, filled their tiffin. Packed the sweet in one more plastic container and gave to Radhika. This is not the first time that Nandini shared food with her too.

Radhika is now used to get fresh home made food by Nandini on regular occasions

Radhika is now used to get fresh home made food by Nandini on regular occasions. This food, she quickly takes home and shares with her family members. Even when they all get 2-3 morsels hardly. She smiled at Nandini and thanked her.

Together they left the house, after closing all the windows, switch, cross checking electronics, if used, and gas too. Heading down together in the lift, their parted their ways, from out of the lobby.