Chapter-26

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Manan continued eating like, the food was damn yummy. Every dish inspite of being very common has a very unique and different taste. They couldn't stop relishing the food. Infact they over ate and completed all the dishes.

Once all the platter was empty, they slumped back on the chair and were huffing as they over ate. They both looked at each other and giggled seeing their state. After some time, Manik sat back and asked.

Ma-dance?

Nandini smiled and bobbed her head. Manik got up from his chair and removed his coat, folded his sleeves and loosen his tie. Then he forwarded his hand to her and Nandini took that.

On his pull, she got up and then walked as Manik lead their way. Coming a little away from the dining set up, Manik clicked his fingers and the music started. She started looking around to find any human being to start the music player.

She was busy looking around when Manik tugged her hand, grabbing her attention and then entwined their hands. Nandini shrudded with his touch, while they reduced the distance btwn them.

Nandini kept looking at him. Due to her heels, she was close to his jaw, the little height difference made their faces to be a little away from each other but their entire body was just inches apart from each other. Nandini started deep in his eyes.

They started moving slowly and kept looking at each other. They neither changed their dance steps nor did look away. Manik's stares were digging hole in Nandini, at least that's what she felt. She started feeling hot with his intense gaze.

She blushed and looked away, her way of looking down, partially made her head/hair touched his jaw, Manik smiled and that's when Manik said, bringing his lips close to her head/hair. So when his spoke, the air leaving his lips, hit Nandini's hair and she felt it prefectly.

Ma-dance krte waqt..........ankho mei dekhna chahiye.

Nandini looked back in his eyes and said meekly, innocently.

Nan-agar aap aise hi dekhte rahenge........toh sharam toh aayegi hi na.

Manik twirled her once gently, pulled her close and said.

Ma-sharam.........kaisi sharam..........mei tumhe aise waise thodi na dekh rha ho.

Nan-sharam means.........blush........waisa wala sharam..........ab blush ko hindi mei wohi bolenge na..........blush ko hindi mei aur kya bolunge...........ab hum toh relationship mei hai..........toh mei woh negative meaning wala sharam kyu use karungi.........aur aap........itni intensity k sath dekhenge toh..........mera first time hai........aur aaj toh first day hai..........toh phir...........aise casually thodi na hoga......... I mean this btwn us is very special for me........... is it not for you?

Hearing so much from her, at first Manik giggled and than said.

Ma-negative wala sharam kya hota hai? And what's this mera first time hai.........mera bhi first time hi hai.........I haven't dated anybody before...........and off course it's special to me.

Nandini heard the last line and felt happy, just to end this lovey dovey talk, she said.

Nan-negative wala sharam means.........woh aise pervert log hote hai na..........jo ladkiyon ko one night stand k nazar se dekhte hai.........par phir ladki duri manati hai.........sharam k wajha se.........toh woh ladke ko sharam nhi hoti hai na.........to respect other's..........toh that is negative wala sharam...........woh keh rhi thi mei.