Chapter-37

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Ps:- I am expecting much more of comments.

Nandini came to Manik who was settled on the couch prefectly. Sitting beside him, she asked entwining their fingers.

Nan-how was your jam session.

Ma-the same old thing........practicing.

Nan-Aaliya ne pareshaan kiya?

Ma-luckily aaj toh nhi..........I guess she gets all cosy in front of you.........otherwise sometimes she spares me.

Nan-maybe she is scared that things might spark btwn us.........but it's too late now i guess.

Saying this smiled at him and patted on their entwined hands. Manik looked at her and than said/asked.

Ma-now can we have our moment please........ no disturbance.

Nandini frowned at his words but said nothing but she saw him changing his sitting position and reducing the distance btwn them. As per Nandini's pep talk she was partially ready for the growing intimacy btwn them but sometimes pep talks are not effective at the moment and so is Nandini facing this situation.

As much as she was ready and wanted this moment she was equally nervous naturally. While her mind was going all hazy with this feeling, Manik on the other hand was too much attracted to her.

The love they shared was beautiful and he had no other way to express it other than getting touchy with her. His feelings are getting overwhelmed with each passing days and rather than deciding to control it, he wants to take it slow rather than being on zero.

So he was determined but he too felt different feeling whenever he would come close to Nandini. So at this moment, he moved all her hair from her front and landed a kiss on her bulging collarbone.

Nandini closed her eyes feeling his warm lips on her skin and it felt like her heart dropped in her stomach. Her breathings were wild and she immediately fisted Manik's shirt sleeve from his shoulder. She kept numb not to disturb him while Manik raised his head at her.

He saw her closed eyes and he immediately kissed her jaw and saw her inhaling sharply. He softly called her.

Ma-Nandini.

Nandini slowly opened her eyes on his call and looked at him. Their eyes spoke a lot of things yet they were kind off blank. Nandini fisted on his cloth more firmly and Manik cupped her jaw. Than he placed a kiss on her forehead and kept kissing her for a good amount of time.

Than slowly slowly he pushed himself on her and gradually they laid down on the couch with Manik above Nandini. This was the first time he was completely on her, Nandini felt his weight and his body for the first time. She clutched his shirt in her death grip while Manik was inhaling on her skin.

After a short pause. Manik looked at her and than bought his face to the other side of her neck and started leaving a trail of kisses over there. Nandini just kept breathing. She was feeling good with his touch but still all the new feelings that she felt were overwhelming too.