Chapter-86

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Ps:-give lots of comment on this chp and I will give a double update of this story on Friday.

After Manik left, Nandini thought of where he could go but than she realised that he is a changed Manik and he might have gone somewhere to find his new target.

Just thinking that, she was badly hurt. Tears made from her eyes again and this time she let it flow coz she has decided not to cry for him. After some 10 mins, she gathered herself and called the opposite party and apologied for cancelling the meeting and than she left for her home as she had nothing to do more.

Coming back home was the same thing she did, thinking and all the points of where did she go wrong that she is standing at this place today.

While Manik on the other hand, after leaving from office, came to a high class party with fab4 and was enjoying his time with girls and alcohol, meeting few people and talking with them. His day ended nicely.

Next day, Nandini came at Manik's place and was working but she was making breakfast for him only and not for herself. While she was busy in that, Manik came back from his work out and saw her back, he spoke grabbing her attention.

Ma-good girl Nandini..........break up k baad bhi meri saari baatein sunti ho......... meine bas bola and you are here for me........how sweet of you.

Nandini didn't say anything coz she decided to work simply for 15 days and than leave his office completely. She won't let him rule her and break her more. She will make herself strong by being in front of him only. Getting no reply Manik spoke.

Ma-its good that you are not talking coz I am bored of your voice now.

Saying that he left but his words badly hurted Nandini. Anyways, she was done soon and Manik came back all ready for the day. Nandini placed his breakfast in front of him and moved away, Manik saw that again he was left alone to eat and soon he saw her taking her bag and leaving which is why he spoke to stop her.

Ma-kaha jaa rhi ho?

Nan-office.

Ma- I am not done yet with eating.

Nan-i am going on my own so you don't have to hurry coz of me.

Ma-don't give much importance to yourself in my life..........mei bas isliye keh rha ho k

He didn't have words to say further and that is when Nandini turned to him and spoke.

Nan-uss ki k aage aap k pass bolne k liye kuch nhi hai.............just similar to our relationship.........it's no more and on that basis.........aap ka koi haq nhi hai mujpe........ aapko breakfast chahiye tha.........woh aap k samne rakha hai.........isse zyada na aap mujse kuch mang skte hai..........na hi mera pass kuch hai dene k liye.

Saying that she walked out of his house and reached office on her own. When Manik reached office, she came to him and told him his schedule and got back to work. The whole day apart from work, they didn't talk at all.