Chapter-50

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Kissing each other madly, they were ready for the last step in losing something precious for them to each other. Nandini was flowing down there while Manik's manhood was now itching him coz he was not giving him what he wanted.

The pressure their genitals were giving them was insane and finally giving in to them. Manik set himself in btwn her and Nandini could easily feel that. She was ready for everything, she knew it would hurt but soon a lovely warmth is going to cover her.

She wanted to take this pain, she wanted Manik as closest as they could manage. She wanted him to love her in all his insane ways, she was sure that she wants this to start from today.

While she was finally getting a clear picture of her needs, Manik settled himself down there and was about to go in. Nandini was silently praying and gearing up for some insane thing that will soon happen to her body.

Manik pushed himself at once inside her and an immense pain jolted in her body, they felt warm liquid down there and a tear slipped out of her corner of the eyes. She pierced her nails in his shoulder to control all the pain and Manik too groaned feeling her tightness around him.

They were still after this unintentionally which was giving time to Nandini to relax but before she could do that completely, Manik thrusted more in her and now she couldn't hold back herself, more tears flowed from her eyes like a tap and she moaned badly in pain.

Nan-ahhhhhh......

In order to control her pain, Manik locked his lips with her's and all her cries died in his lips. At first it was difficult for Nandini to kiss him or take his kiss but with passing time she was losing herself in the kiss and that is why he entered inside her completely making her to bite his lower lips badly.

So much that he bleeded a little and later on it's going to swell. After entering in, a moment later, he again kissed her on her lips but that was very very very soft kisses. Just to distract her from the pain but it was only her who knew that what intensity the pain held.

While here they were mingling and dealing with everything, beneath them, the bed sheet had badly spoiled with Nandini's blood, it was a good amount of blood that got soaked in that cloth. If anybody sees it later, they will think that it is some big cut that happened.

Anyways, after all the pain that she endured, Nandini was still a bit lost in the pain, while Manik was busy kissing her lips. After few kisses over there, he took charge on the crook of her neck, giving her enough time to get back.

A few kisses and than Nandini started feeling his tender kisses on her thin neck skin, his soft warm lips, loving her weak spot, making her shiver with tons of butterflies in her tummy. A smile crept on her lips and she wrapped her arms around his bare back.

Trying to love him back just by a hug. Seeing her body easing up on his touches. Manik was relaxed that now her pain has subsided. He looked up at her and their eyes got locked for a moment and then Manik again leaned down and took her lips in her's.

She kissed him back with all the love and warmth and they were again losing themselves in each other's touch. Being hell lost, Manik came out of her little and than gently pushed himself inside her ever so smoothly but that throbbing pain again emerged in Nandini and she moaned in pain.