Chapter-101

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

I am sorry for the late update and no double update........but again my personal things are going on so much that I couldn't help.........but i guess a late update is better than no update.

Nandini knew that all the attention was on her. She was nervous once again and was shivering due to that. Both the men's were looking at her and she could feel their constant gaze. She was thinking of what to do and what not, when out of nowhere, she could hear Manik's words in the back of her memory.

Ma-unke pair chuna.

Nandini got conscious on this coz she realised that she took more time than needed to do that and in next second she kind of ran towards his father.

Here both the Malhotra men's were looking at Nandini. Manik was busy admiring her while Mr Malhotra was happy to have a member increased in their family but both got scared when they saw Nandini coming. Their heartbeats almost got wild and they looked at each other.

Nandini reached his father and dropped herself down on his feet, making both of them step back out of fear. While Nandini placed her head close to his feet and joining her hands, she said in almost crying tone.

Nan-namaste uncle.

Mr Malhotra was hell confused coz Nandini never behaved like this, in anytime of their calls and video calls. Also he expected things to be normal coz they were quiet comfortable all this while in phone calls.

While Manik frowned at her behaviour and than realised that his leg pulling thing was happening. He smiled a bit evilly and waited for things to fall in its place. Mr Malhotra saw him and asked him "what?" through his eyes, on which he simply blinked his eyes and giggled silently.

Mr Malhotra was very much confused on both their behaviour and here Nandini was waiting for his reply. Seeing her again, Mr Malhotra realised that it's been a long time she haven't moved and that's why he said to end this whatever was happening.

Mr m-haan haan..........khush raho.

These words felt so alien to his ears too but still he said that. Hearing him, Nandini got a little and tried smiling but failed. Seeing her, Mr Malhotra said offering his hand to her.

Mr m-come.

Nandini was again in a conflict to take his hand or no and that's why she joined her hands and got up all by herself, while Manik here all this while was enjoying on their misery. Things have gone way too awkward btwn them so to make things a bit comfortable, Mr Malhotra spoke.

Mr m-let's sit.

Saying he gestured at the couch and couch chair. Nandini smiled faintly and sat on it but at the edge. She was looking around once again and Mr Malhotra was just looking at her weird behaviour, while Manik was trying to control his giggles. Mr Malhotra said to kill the moment.

Mr m-so beta.........how's everything?

Nan-hhmm.

She said that and moved her head in yes and that too looked very bad. Nandini knew that her actions are getting delivered way too badly but she was so confused and scared that even if she is trying to act sane, things are getting wrong unintentionally.