Chapter-76

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

J-but.

Hearing him, both Manan's face colour that had brightened up turned dull. Tension and worry took over them once again and Manik repeated him but with a question mark in his tone.

Ma-but?

J-but we haven't found out the real culprit and that means we still have danger for Nandini.

Getting to know that Nandini is still involved in this, Manik was again hell worried. He thought this will be the end of this case but it seems like it wasn't. Manik looked back at Nandini to find her too worried like same. He turned back to jay and asked.

Ma-so now?

J-well.........the proofs I'll give will be enough to prove that Nandini is innocent.........but whoever has made this plan........can harm Nandini in other ways too and to save all that drama.........we need to get the real culprit arrested and for that.

Saying that he stopped abruptly, making them anxious and hyper to which Manik again freaked out.

Ma-FOR THAT WHAT?

J-I will have to hack all your employees and dear one's contacts to know that actual foul player.

To save Nandini, Manik could go to any level and hearing him, he immediately spoke.

Ma-reach my office by 12 and start working there.

J-okay boss.

Saying that he wrapped up his mess and left to reach office soon. After he left, Manik turned to Nandini and saw the same old dull face like yesterday. He came to her, took her both palms and said.

Ma-don't worry Nandini.........he is the best and we will find out everything........and we are not going to spare that evil person.

Nandini had nothing to say that's why she gave a faint smile and bobbed her head softly. After this they quickly got ready and got done with their breakfast and stuff. Nandini didn't make lunch on Manik's order coz they were already worried and mentally tired.

So he decided to call for food from hotel today. That saves Nandini from a lot of work. They came office as soon as they could coz jay was going to join them soon. Before 12.00 pm, even jay arrived and killing all the non sense, time passing stuff, he got to work.

After giving him all the work, Manan joined their work but couldn't concentrate much coz of the worry overpowering all their senses and emotions. Still they worked as much as they could. For lunch Manik called from an hotel for all the three of them and by lunch, jay was done with just half of the employees.

While eating he declared that all the employees that are done checking are clean. So half of that tension was gone. Completing lunch soon too, they all got back to work. Nothing much happened later but jay worked lot. By 6.30 pm, jay freaked out grabbing their attention.

J-OH MY GOD.

Manik came running to him and asked.