Chapter-2

Avoid mistakes if any.

The same night, the day when Nandini met shlok at afternoon. Shlok had arrived at one of the night club's of Mumbai to relax a bit. He came to the bar counter, sat alone and called for a mild drink.

Looking nowhere and thinking nothing, shlok was sipping his drink. After a very long time, he asked for another drink and waited for his drink to be served. That's when he heard a familiar voice.

Ma-hey.....hie......do you have any new drink introduce lately.

The bar tender gave a positive reply, so he ordered that. That's when shlok turned to see Manik sitting beside him, just like him lonely. Shlok spoke first.

S-hey Manik.

Manik frowned on hearing his name and immediately turned to the voice. Seeing shlok he smiled and they both shook hands as both were sitting on the high chair. Shlok's drink was served so that's why he got interrupted for a moment but then they looked at each other again.

S-tum yahan?

Ma-haan bas aise hi.......par tum yahan?

S-mei bhi bas aise hi.......

Saying this, both stopped talking, it was a bit weird but not awkward. Manik's drink was served. After a good time Manik spoke.

Ma-kya hova you seemed to be stressed.

Shlok heard him and chuckled. Then he said.

S-ek choti si problem hai.......3 weeks se solution dhund rha ho but nhi mil rha hai........ anyways tum batao.......you too seemed to be disturbed.

Manik too chuckled and said.

Ma-kya batao........pagal hogaya ho mei.

S-kyu koi ladki ka chakkar hai.

Ma-haan.

Shlok looked at him coz till now there was no news abt Manik dating someone. His gaze made Manik to look at him and then he said in a duh tone.

Ma-but waisi koi baat nhi hai.

Both the man's giggled on this and then sipped their drinks.

Ma-chal bata kya problem hai.

S-arey woh dadaji ki caretaker.

Ma-caretaker?

S-haan........since dadaji is no more.........she has no work to do related to us.........we are so much filled with employees that we don't have any work to give her.........she is an all rounder but we have nothing to give her.........we don't want to loose her but we can't pay her for nothing........aur woh legi bhi nhi.........uske liye koi suitale company bhi nhi hai.......that we can fix her there........we don't want any harassment for her.......so bas thinking abt that only.

Manik didn't reply anything and shlok waited for some response from him. Now that when he didn't get any, he turned to Manik and saw him lost. He shook him and asked once Manik looked at him back.

S-kya kuch toh bol.......tere pass hai koi suitable company for her.

Manik smirked, making shlok confused. Sipping his drink, Manik spoke.