Chapter-62

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Nandini gathered herself and started assembling her dish. First the cooked spaghetti, than sauce, than meatballs and then lots of cheese. Doing that, she kept that for baking and turned to Manik who was all the time back hugging her.

Nan-did you sleep well?

Ma-yes.........and now we don't know that if we will be able to sleep on time or not.

Nan-hhmm........this lockdown has ruined all the sleeping timings.

Ma-hhmm.

Nan-so now?

Ma-nowwwwwwww...........should we dance a bit.........since your dish is still getting ready.

Nan-dance!

Ma-hhmm hhmm.

Nan-okay.

Ma-prefect.

Saying that he came to the music player and came to her. At first they were doing the normal couple dance, moving in sync, than Manik twirling her, than they moving away with their hands joined and than Manik pulling her and taking her in a back hug.

For one song they were sane, in the next song they tired doing some salsa and tango dance together and having not much practice they would fail or end up doing something funny which ended up them in laughing on themselves.

After trying this, Manan started doing some crazy club type dance and were laughing and enjoying their time. They were so much lost that they didn't hear the ting sound of the oven. After dancing like crazy for some 20-25 mins, they were tired and that is when Nandini realised about her dish and rushed to the kitchen to see the oven off automatically.

She checked her dish and it was like prefectly baked. So Nandini got it out with the help of oven gloves and placed directly on the table. Manik got the plates and fork and Nandini filled their plates. They were talking in btwn eating and than cleaned the post dinner mess.

It's around 11.00 pm and they were not sleepy. So the came on the couch and Nandini showed him his schedule and all the projects that are line up. After they were done this, Nandini had gone to use the loo and that is when Manik felt like drinking vodka.

He came in the kitchen and took a normal glass and poured it half, that would make at least 5 sips. He took that 2 sips and that is when he heard an avoidable sound from the balcony which is why he left his glass on the kitchen slab and came out.

By the time he was looking around, Nandini was out of the loo and came downstairs to look after Manik but didn't find him in the living room which is why she came to the kitchen but that was empty too. She turned to go to look after him but saw water filled in a glass.

Thinking or wishing nothing, she took the glass and gulped down that remaining water which actually was vodka. Her throat burned and she frowned coz water felt spicy. She filled the glass with tap water and drank it but that felt normal, that's why she thought to talk to Manik.