Chapter-79

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

After Nandini's words, Manik kept looking at her for a long long time. No words said and even his eating was stop. He didn't knew what to say coz all the points laid by Nandini are extremely true. He was just thinking of what to say or get a mid way of this but there were none. Finally he spoke calming all his anger and irritation.

Ma-Nandini.........jo tum bol rhi ho that all us right........but Nandini I don't want us to stay apart now..........I know it's a bit childish demand and stuff but I hope you can understand my dilemma too.

Nandini gave him a faint smile and bobbed her head. Than she came a bit ahead from her place and caught hold of his free hand and said looking direct in his eyes.

Nan-I know Manik...........but this is the safest option.........and it's not like that.......that once I leave your place I am never allowed........plus I'll come every morning for your breakfast........ and than we can always plan for a night over like friends.........and this time even you too come and stay at my place and than like that we will have lots of fun things to do.

She got a bit excited on the latter part and seeing her all like that, Manik smiled warmly too and like this the whole moment got normal again. They had their food after this with Nandini talking and telling him all about how this lockdown phase was and what all they can't do anymore.

In all this she told him too that she will leave his place by tomorrow afternoon coz fab4 have plans to come by late afternoon. Though Manik agreed to her but that reality check of Nandini going away from him was poking him constantly and he couldn't be at peace.

This day went on, Manik came to fab5 office and there at one part of their time they only discussed about how they are meeting at Manik's place, what all they can do and stuffs, while here Nandini came back at home. She was cooking dinner to before going to office all these days and today too she did that and that's why she was free from cooking. So after relaxing a bit, she started packing her stuffs.

As much as this shifting thing was all normal for her the whole day, now at the time of packing it was giving a complete different feeling and now even she was realising that she is going away from Manik.

She was in the 50-50 favour of going and not going. Going coz that's the best and it's not like they are breaking up and the only difference it's going to be that they won't be able to eat dinner together but than again it's not for everyday. They can steal that moment too by coming to each other's place.

With this sad feeling of not staying under one roof with him, Nandini packed her stuffs properly, making sure that she leave no proofs about her existence in this house in anyway. By the time Manik was back, her stuffs were neatly packed in her bag.

Seeing the suitcase and all the places clean where her stuffs use to be made him feel a bit empty. It all over gave both of them this weird feeling on seeing so many places empty. Anyways, they didn't word out their feelings and did all their routine thing.

They were high on emotions and that came out in a way if some passionate make out. The whole night they loved each other and in the morning again they made some insane love under the shower too.