Chapter-103

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Ps:-hey guys........how are you'll doing........ I know I am late and vanished too but had got some work...... anyways I'll complete this story asap and than get on you me.......till than I'll put that on hold........now cmg to this chp.........this might be way too boring but it's a kind of filler chp and along with that since I couldn't write for more than 2 months.......I lost the connectivity too but I am trying........ maybe after 2-3 chps I'll get in the flow. Sorry to bore you'll with this but couldn't help 😓. I hope you'll enjoy reading.

Mr Malhotra had a dreamy look on chewing his first bite and Manik was looking at his expressions. He knew that his father was missing food made by a lady with lots of love. He remembers that his mother was a fantastic cook and after her demise things have changed badly and come what may nothing can fill that emptiness until today.

Nandini was satisfied that her food made him happy and she was smiling on this. Mr Malhotra took all the time to relish the food and once he had that, he opened his eyes and took a spoonful of halwa and again relished it with closed eyes. Tasting the yummy food, he looked at her and said.

Mr m-meine saalo baad itna aacha khana khaya hai.........thank you so much.

Nandini just gave a gentle nod and than having another bite of halwa he said.

Mr m-yeh Manik ne kahi baar banaya hai khana mere liye.........par iske hatho mei woh baat kaha.

While Mr Malhotra was talking, Manik took a bite but hearing the later part he started coughing, Mr Malhotra giggled and Nandini started patting Manik's back to calm him. He had a sip of water and exclaimed.

Ma-dad!

Mr Malhotra giggled and than again took a bite, while Nandini said still standing.

Nan-cool.........so ab aap ko kya khana hai for lunch and dinner?

Mr m-arey nhi nhi.........abhi tum Florida explore karo.........ab toh hume sath mei hi rehna hai........so abhi se don't do all this......... India jaa kr sab karenge.

On this, Nandini looked at Manik and he gave a nod. Nandini agreed and than Manik said to Mr Malhotra.

Ma-dad..........i am planning to do this wedding at Italy.........and wahan k ek wedding planner k sath meri baat bhi hogai hai.........so he has sent me a few designs.......which we can use according to the venue.........meine aur Nandini toh dekh liye hai........we can see it when you are free.

Mr m- aaj mei busy ho........kaal baat krte hai........and than we can decide about everything......... actually today i am working on Nandini's bridal lehenga and that's why I can't ignore it today.

Hearing the bridal lehenga thing, Nandini blushed a bit. While Manik bobbed his head in agreement and than said.

Ma-okay than........we might go out today....... and make some plans.

Mr m-haan haan.........take her to the best places of Florida.

Manik agreed and than said to Nandini who was still standing.

Ma-tum bhi beth jao.

Saying that he held her wrist and made her sit beside him. Than they completed their breakfast and Mr Malhotra left for his boutique. Once he was gone, Nandini asked in a tired tone.