Chapter-34

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments. No proof reading.

After this lunch, the office day was quiet usual for them. Nandini kept glancing at the bouquet time to time and that made her extremely happy. Her heart would flutter seeing the beautiful roses given by Manik and seeing her happy made Manik smile too.

Anyways the day ended and they were abt to leave the office, so once they were done with packing, Nandini picked up the bouquet and came to Manik who was stuffing his phone in his jacket pocket. She came to him and said.

Nan-Manik........aap yeh bouquet hold kijiye..... to avoid every kind of questions or doubts.

Saying that she forwarded the bouquet to him and he took that silently. With that they left the office. Seeing bouquet in Manik's hand shut up many mouths and useless thoughts and Nandini could feel that by their gaze.

Getting in the car they drove away. Manik at first was going to drop Nandini at her place than he was going to fab5's office and then come back at Nandini's place so that they could spend some nice time.

When they reached her place, Nandini got down and came to Manik, he avoided getting down so that nobody captures them and make head lines out of it. Being the car, Manik had passed her the bouquet back so Nandini got down with that. Coming to him, she said.

Nan-take care and come soon.........I'll be waiting for you.

Ma-yeah..........and don't strain yourself we can have something from outside too.

Nan-bhar se kyu.........mei bana dungi jldi jldi.........don't worry.........just come okay.

Saying that she bade bye. She urged to touch his cheek desperately but couldn't and with that wish she entered in her lobby and soon was out of her sight. Once she was gone, Manik asked driver to move and soon they reached Fab5's office too.

He freshen up there a bit and was waiting for the rest. Aaliya was the first one to arrive and finding him alone she started coming close to him but Manik didn't give heed to her advances which made her angry but still she touched him, she tried to kiss him but Manik moved away, stopping her.

The torture was over when rest of them came. While, Nandini reached home, firstly, she placed the flowers properly and then came to get changed. After a nice refreshing shower, she came and made a cup of tea for herself.

Than she sat and started looking out for some news channel. Taking an half an hour break, she shifted to some music channel and entered in the kitchen to make something for them. She decided to make something simply yet tasty, which is why she made masala khicdi, chilled chaas, aloo mutter ki sabzi and roti. Along with that she planned to keep shrikhand.

Along with dancing to the music beats, she cooked pretty well and quickly according to her. She came back again and was resting. After some time, she got changed in a suitable outfit and was waiting for Manik.

While here, the desperation to meet Nandini made Manik hell tired and he was just trying to escape from the place but he can't neglect his work like that which is why, half heartedly he stayed back.

Night started getting dark and finally they decided to end their day. Driving back to Nandini, Manik finally reached his peaceful destination. Coming in and up in his famous walking style, Manik ringed the bell and Nandini excitedly came to open the door for him.