Chapter-96

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Ps:-sorry for being unavailable for 2-3 days and missing out on updates but was stuck in some mess which is not cleared yet.......but tmrw you me will come pakka. Enjoy reading this.

As said, Nandini became the hot topic of the party. Her ideas and her gentle approach towards business thoughts were very unique and new. People couldn't think of such ideas for years, that's what the people who have turned aged being in this business thought.

Manik was proud of her, her ideas have now made a name for herself in this world and she did that all alone. While she was giving smart ideas with that confidence in her, he realised that she has so much of experience that she can be a ceo of any company and that made him recall their first meet in his office.

Also, not that he thought of it but the truth was that her smartness and intelligence is going to bring Malhotra company's name too at a higher level after people knowing that Malhotra's hire such intelligent people.

Manan didn't realised that the time went too fast in this discussion and after a very very very long meet with people and talking, they were now tired and were thirsty too. Luckily they were now left alone and they came to the bar counter.

Having some juice and stuff and Manik actually praising Nandini for her brain, they were having fun and here Aaliya too did hear about Nandini's praises and was burning more in jealousy. While fab3 were surprised on getting to know about how knowledgeable Nandini is.

Anyways, after spending very little time with Nandini over here, Manik excused himself for fab4 and Nandini let him be. She sat there and was enjoying her juice along with recalling that how Mr Kumar (dadaji) had trained her whose results is today's conversation and a display of her capability in front of the people who could have treated her like a trash for being a mere p.a.

Some 15 mins later, Nandini who was sitting on the high chair at the bar counter and was sipping her juice along with smiling, clearly showing that she was prefectly enjoying her alone company, saw few men standing in front of her.

They all were well dressed and well mannered. They looked like heir's of sone rich people. Nandini who was looking at far yet nowhere since long time, looked at them and raised her eyebrow. They started introducing themselves to her and mingled in friendly conversation.

Nandini had no interest in them and that's why she wasn't going deep in talks with them. She was being rude or disrespecting them but she was clearly showing that she isn't comfortable in making friends anywhere.

But their conversations kept her busy coz they were professional till now. After a good conversation, they started offering him jobs in their company at a higher position and more salary than her current one.

Wanting to grab Nandini for their company they increased her post and salary too than the other company and Nandini was actually enjoying this stuff now. She wanted to laugh out loud, not to disrespect them but to see them fighting cutely like cats.

Once all the offers were final to her. Nandini smiled at them genuinely and said as politely as she could.

Nan-thank you for all the job offers........they are very pleasing but I am sorry........I can't accept your offers coz I can't ditch my boss like that.