Chalter-8

Avoid mistakes if any.

Manik came back all ready in his office attire. As soon as he sat Nandini placed their breakfast and sat beside him. They filled their plates and started eating. At initial stage, there was silence but then Nandini spoke.

Nan-sir.

Manik looked at her as a gesture to continue and Nandini said.

Nan-aapki purani p.a k pass bhi company accommodation tha?

Manik knew that she will ask this question and that's why he was prepared for it. He replied to her.

Ma-no.

Nan-why?

Ma-Coz she is living with her husband.

Nandini opened her mouth to say something but before her Manik spoke.

Ma-with his company's accommodation.

The conversation was clear now. Nandini started eating while Manik recalled that moment when his mind asked him the same question. He formed this lie, don't know why. Anyways he was happy with that lie for now.

While for Nandini, she had no reasons left to put front regarding the flat topic. She started eating her breakfast. On their time, they completed their breakfast and left for the office. As usual Nandini was ahead doing something on the mac book provided to her.

Nandini's dress.

They reached office, Nandini was walking behind him

They reached office, Nandini was walking behind him. Soon they came in the cabin. Manan placed their belongings at their place and then Nandini came back and stood in front of Manik.

She started saying his schedule to him and after this, noting down her part of work, she came back to her place and started doing her work. Nandini was busy but after she left, Manik's gaze followed her's and was stuck on her.

As usual he noticed her way of sitting, pulling the chair after sitting, moving her hair and switching on her laptop. Picking up files and paper's to find something, while the laptop was opening. In btwn unintentionally she placed the pen btwn her teeth and in that process her lips parted a little.

Nandini was so much into her that she didn't feel his gaze while Manik seemed to be not tired of looking at her continuously. After a very long time, Nandini turned around completely, with her back facing Manik, for some work and this broke his staring.

He realised that he needs to work too and so he started working. Till 10 mins before lunch break, nobody moved in the cabin. Nandini then left and warmed the food and came back. She placed all the lunch and plates on the small table and came to Manik.