Chapter-98

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Ma-ab nhi chodunga tumhe.

Saying that Manik ran behind Nandini who was running to save herself and laughing too. Her mischievous acts actually lighten up the moment around them.

The chase was good and finally Manik caught her. Taking her in his hold, he picked her up on his left shoulder and started walking towards his room. Seeing herself up high on him, Nandini started kicking her legs to get down but making sure that she doesn't hurt him and along with that she was shouting playfully.

Nan-bachao bachao...........koi muje iss rakhshas se bachao.

Seeing her like that, Manik was climbing his stairs when he slapped her butt. Strongly yet in a way that it wouldn't hurt her. Getting a slap there, Nandini was too much shocked and she went completely silent. This somewhat made him easy to walk.

Coming up, he made her sit on the bed and Nandini looked at him blinking. After a moment she said with a questioning tone.

Nan-did you just do that?

Now Manik acted all innocent and said/asked.

Ma-what?

Nan-spanking.

Manik puffed a laughter and said mimicking her.

Ma-slapping your butt..........chi Nandini tum kitni gandi ho.

Seeing him acting like her and also that burning feeling on her butt, Nandini picked up the pillow and threw at him which Manik dodged properly. Nandini got up on the bed and said.

Nan-you shouldn't have done that.

She meant mimicking her and Manik was laughing now. Seeing him like that, Nandini jumped and landed on him, her hand on his hair and Manik immediately hold her so that she doesn't fall but also was trying to get her off him coz he didn't trust her acts for now.

Nandini's hands were fisting Manik's hair for support but than she started pulling it yet gently. Manik was laughing at her acts and Nandini was getting irritated now. After 2 mins, she was standing on the bed and said.

Nan-mei uncle ko complain kr dungi.

Manik laughing and said.

Ma-kya bologi..........that your son is spanking me.

Nandini looked at him wide eyes coz he was actually stating the fact. Looking at her expressions he understood that his teasing worked. Seeing her all the talks failing, Nandini got down the bed, stamped on his shoe foot and left from there.

Manik felt a little hurt but laughed again and that irritated her. Making a bad face, Nandini came down and started watching tv grumpily. Manik got changed and came down, than he made 2 glasses of cold coffee and came beside her.

Giving her one, they sipped it silently and watched the random movie and time went on and so did all the grumpiness, irritation left them with passing time. After dinner, Nandini left for her home. This day ended well.

Next day, Nandini came to him home again, cooked breakfast and than after eating they reached office on time and the half day went on in their normal routine. It around around 3.30 pm when Nandini came to Manik with a file and started asking things related to it.