Chapter-1

Avoid mistakes if any.

In a beautiful morden villa, which is not too big and not too small. We can see many people gathered in a room. An old man was laying on his bed breathing heavily. All the people gathered there were his family members.

A girl was sitting on the bed beside the old man. His left hand was pressed btwn both the hands of the girls. She wasn't crying but she was scared and nervous. Everybody else were worried too. The ladies of the house were crying.

There was a family dr too, who was equally worried. We could see the old man was saying something along with breathing with difficulties. His words seemed as if he was giving some advices and some of the will instructions.

All the family members were saying him to calm down as they were assuring him that they will not let anything happen to him but everybody knew that the dr standing close to the bed has given his final verdict, that the old man won't be able to survive anymore.

The old man had accepted that this is his last moment and that's why he was saying everything. Lastly he raised his hand and caressed the girl's head and said.

M-Nandini.........meri bacchi........tera bahut bahut shukriya jo tune din raat meri seva ki.......muje bhi sambhala aur mere kaam ko bhi........mere jaane k baad.......tum azad ho....... apna khayal rakhna.........muje tum bahut yaad aaogi.

Nandini, the girl, couldn't say anything coz she was still in shock, a small part of her heart had not accepted his death, that's why it was difficult for her to accept these words. While the old man. Mr Mohan kumar, passed a smile to her, looked at her till his heart was satisfied and then he looked at all his family members for once.

Finally he took his last breathe and closed his eyes. As soon as his body went still, the whole villa witnessed a loud blaring sound of crying. The whole house was crying badly, hugging the body, touching his feet or slapping their heads.

Nandini's tears made way from her eyes but she was not crying like mad. She was a silent and introvert girl, who even if felt hurt would prefer to cry alone. Though she was weeping but only she knew how bad her heart was broken, how bad the feeling of being orphan was.

While the dr with tears in his eyes called the ambulance and all, the eldest son made arrangements for cremation, the youngest grandson announced the death of his grand father. The news spread like a wild fire and very soon Kumar's villa started filling.

The body was already given the holy bath and was kept at the living room for the guest to come and see him for one last time. The ladies and Nandini were sitting beside the death body, crying and weeping, while all the gents of the family were at the door, accepting all the condolence of the visitor's.

In all this, a black matte jaguar entered the area, parking the car, a tall handsome man, in his plain white shirt and black jeans with black glares got down from it. The watchman welcomed him and he gave a faint smile plus a assuring and consoling hand on watchman's shoulder.

Then he entered the villa door to find all the family gents at the door, giving a consoling hug to each one of them, he met his friend, one of the grandson of Mr kumar and hugged him for a longer time. Then he came to take blessings from the dead body.

After having a final glance of Mr Mohan kumar, he joined his hands to all the ladies of the family. That's when he saw a beautiful fair girl sitting on the mattress, more hurtful then all the members of the family.