Chapter-89

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

The door bell rang of her house and she got scared for a moment. Keeping her dairy aside, she got up with frowns, half way and she thought that it would be Manik.

Her heart beat speeded and she rushed to the door and peeped through the see through to find a stranger. Being confused she opened the door. When the outsider saw her, he spoke.

B-ma'am khana.

Nan-meine koi khana order nhi kiya hai bhaiya.

Nandini was confused and thought that he came on wrong address but in next moment her gaze fell on his left side chest, which had the hotel name printed. She realised that this is the same hotel from where most of the times Manik calls for food. Getting a rough idea, she said.

Nan-bill dekhao.

The boy showed her and saw her name on it with gunda written ahead of it. Understanding the word, Nandini spoke being a bit embarrassed.

Nan-haan bhaiya mera hi kahan hai.

Saying that she forwarded her hand to take the bag and he gave that to her.

Nan-ek min paise lekar aati ho.

B-bill paid hai ma'am.

Nan-huh?

B-bill paid hai.

Nan-okay........thank you.

Saying that she closed the door, came ahead and kept the food bag on the table. She started looking at it and at first she found a letter. Taking that she open it and read.

I am sorry to trouble you so much and I can't stay away from you.......please accept my apology and talk to me. 😔

And also I know you haven't been eating properly all these days......so if you forgive me please invite me for lunch......or else eat my lunch too......but do eat properly.......please.

Nandini huffed sadly and kept the letter safe. She was feeling that she is doing wrong at one side but than the other side says that she is doing right. She needs a break from everything and maintaining distance for a week will do good to them.

So that's why she didn't call him. She didn't wanted to eat too but the tasty aroma of food made her feel hungry to extreme and that's why she couldn't hold more and got a plate and spoon for herself. Opening the lids of the containers, she realised that he ordered all the common food that is liked by both of them.

Huffing once again, she started eating till her stomach was full and Manik was waiting for her call but after a certain period of time when it was sure that she won't call, he called for food from canteen and had it.

This day had nothing much for them. After eating and finishing her dairy work, Nandini did some kitchen cleaning and going through the stock thing. Manik came back home all tired, more coz of the distance btwn them. Getting on bed, he called Nandini once with a hope that she will talk at least but she didn't receive the call.