Chapter-21

Avoid mistakes if any.

It was evening by the time Manik was treated completely after continuous 3 hours. Some stitches here and there, covering his wounds, his plaster and all. Fab4 were informed abt him and they did arrive to the hospital.

After some time, cabir contacted Manik's receptionist to look after his hospital accounts. After 3 hours drs declared him to be safe, unconscious and under observation. Sitting ideally and doing nothing bored Dhruv and he said.

D-mei jaa rha ho guys........waise bhi Manik behosh hai.........pata nhi kab hosh aayega usse..........plus drs hai yahan so hamara rukna any which ways matter nhi krta.........I have other works too to handle.........jab woh hosh mei aaye toh muje inform kr dena.

Saying that he left. The trio kept looking at him going away. Once he was out of their sight. Aaliya got up from her place and said.

Aa-Dhruv is right.........

She just said this and left from there. Cabir and Mukti kept looking at each other and soon enough Mukti too left without uttering a word. Cabir stayed back but not for long as the receptionist had arrived.

Passing on the details to receptionist, Cabir too left. Inside Manik was unconscious. The receptionist waited back for him but there was no point for her. All his accounts and stuff is looked by his p.a and that is Nandini. She called her up but Nandini didn't receive her call.

While here Nandini was standing under the shower, taking a hot water bath. The steam from hot water was very much visible in the shower cabinet. She took the world time in taking a shower, took her own time in wiping herself and getting in her bath robe.

Just when she stepped out, she heard her phone ringing. Leaving everything she headed to receive the call but on mid way it went off. Still she headed to it and before she could see who's miscall it was. Her phone rang again. She looked at the caller id and frowned. Then she picked up and.

Nan-hello

R-Nandini kaha ho tum?

Nan-woh

R-forget that........Manik sir ka accident hogaya hai.

And the earth slipped from under her feet. Tears made from her eyes and she heard the receptionist speaking but her mind could not understand anything.

R-woh stage practice kr rhe the and it broke and all........now forget that and come to life care hospital and take charge of him.........I am waiting for you........outside the ICU.

And the call got ended. Nandini's mind kept recalling abt the accident words. She recovered back instantly and ran to slip into a dress and rush to the hospital. Taking a pair out of her wardrobe, least bothered to check abt it, she got changed and rushed to catch an auto.