Chapter-60

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

This week, the work load of Manik was very much less, which eventually made Nandini's work load less too. So this week it's all going to be chilled out.

So Monday started and after completing their routine work, Manik was on his laptop and Nandini was working too but by 4.00 of the evening, they were done with their working day and that's why they decided to do something coz they were bored with this lockdown and office work.

Well since they had cleaned the garden yesterday, they had a few options like gardening the plants or swimming or watching tv and then suddenly Manik realised that he have a cricket kit with him and that's why he said in excitement.

Ma-wait.........I have a cricket kit.........we can play that.

Saying that he hopped from his place and made way upstairs. Nandini too followed him and she saw them moving to the other corner of the bedroom where they haven't gone till now. There was a very time corner there and than Nandini saw a cupboard fitted in the wall.

Manik opened that and a flood of dust covered them and both started coughing. After a few mins, Manik started looking at the things from head to toe of the cupboard and found the cricket kit bag, all dusty. He picked that up and after removing it closed the cupboard.

They came to the kitchen and Nandini handed him a wet cloth that she soaked just now and Manik started cleaning that. Than he unzipped the bag and got out the bat. It was a professional bat and Nandini was amazed to see that.

So taking that, they came to the garden and Manik set the stumps. While Nandini took the bat and was waiting for him to start the game. Setting everything, Manik came to her and said.

Ma-lao bat.

And Nandini quickly took her hand back and said.

Nan-I'll start first.

Ma-arey.

Nan-just coz this is your bat doesn't mean that you'll conquer over it.........I'll start the match and that's final.

Saying that she came to the stumps place and waited for him to start the match. Well seeing her all set, Manik said.

Ma-koi nhi..........do ball mei haara dunga tumhe.

With that he started shifting the ball from his one hand to another and Nandini took her position, bended a little and tapped the bat on the ground. After a few seconds of wait, Manik threw the ball in a professional way and seeing the season ball, approaching her, so harshly.

Nandini squeezed her body and moved away to avoid getting hurt and the ball passed her, luckily it didn't hit her or the stumps which means she was not out. While seeing her, Manik laughed and Nandini was kind off offended and pissed.

Nan-stop laughing Manik and be gentle........ look at me.........I haven't got a monster body like you..........plus if this ball goes down, we won't be able to play any further.........so get slow and play normally...........apni yeh cricket giri lockdown k baad dekha na.