05.

Grandpa,

Grandpa,

I'm not liking it here, and I can't accept the sweets. I gave them to Draco, for he had met with a small accident and gotten himself injured.

I got sorted into Gryffindor.

Everyone is not only confusing me for uncle Sirius' daughter but also refusing to accept the fact that I'm not his daughter.

I also found you know what.... don't worry I haven't told anyone yet. We haven't even had a conversation just yet.

Everyone has been warning him to stay away from me because I am Sirius' daughter and am helping him with his plan i.e. killing the boy who lived.

I don't know what to feel and I don't like the feeling. I hate it.

I haven't made a single friend. How ironic.

Take care of yourself,
I love you
Dora

True to her words, Cordelia had visited Draco in the hospital wing.

It was during dinner that day when Dora had learnt about Draco's injury.

The two cousins didn't interact at all, Dora had left the sweets beside Draco's bed and left after wishing him a fast recovery.

Dora had also not had any interaction with Remus ever since they had arrived. Which wasn't helping, given Dora's situation.

Dora had also had no contact with any of the Malfoy's. She didn't know if Draco had already sent an owl to his parents about her being sorted into Gryffindor.

She felt angst when thinking about writing to Narcissa.

Dora continued to sit alone throughout her lessons and meals, just like her father.

Truth be told, Dora's father, Regulus Black didn't have many or any friends throughout his years at Hogwarts. His brother however had plenty, which made it easy for him to neglect his younger brother.