28.

"Uh- Lia" Cordelia heard Neville's voice, making her stop and turn back towards him

Neville looked a bit red.

"Yes Neville?" But before he could say anything, Draco came around the corner talking loudly.

"Lia what are you doing with this?" He asked giving Neville a disgusted look.

"Ignore him Neville. Can you tell me what it was? I'm late for my Runes class" Dora urged Neville.

"I-uh wanted to-uh" Neville kept giving Draco side glances, who was now joined by Blaise.

"You surely don't want to ask her to the Yule Ball Longbottom, do you?" Blaise intervened in his cold voice.

Dora was surprised when Neville gave a small nod.

"I'm sorry Neville. I'm already going with-"

"Me, you surely didn't think Longbottom that you could have a chance with Lia" Draco said stepping forward.

Dora held Draco back by his robes, "You can ask Granger though" she quickly added.

Neville nodded and quickly scurried away.

"Who'd want to go with that mudblood" Draco scoffed.

"Wait you're actually going with him" Blaise asked perplexed, "So he was not lying when he was boasting about how you two are going together."

This made Draco give Blaise a jab. A hard one.

"Yes, I'm going with him, Blaise" Dora rolled her eyes.

"I'll walk you to runes" Draco added, giving Blaise the side eye. Making him leave.

"So you were boasting huh" she giggled.

"I was only doing you a favour" he drawled.

"A favour how so?"

Huffing and with a sneer he added, "Half the Slytherins wanted to ask you out. So I told them that they can't. Even Blaise was preparing to ask you out today" he rolled his eyes.

"Then I think I should thank Cissa. Maybe I will owl her. I have to yet thank her for the heels she gave it, they're very pretty. Shame I can't wear them everyday." She chuckled.

Ancient Runes was as alright as it could be.

Dora spent most of her time in the library that day, catching up on whatever she thinks she could've missed and studying extra for interest.

Sitting in the common room, Dora went through a textbook she had found in the library.

"Can't sleep?" She heard Harry's voice.

"I see you can't either" she said looking up.

Shrugging Harry sat down next to her, making Dora blush lightly.